PICS of my GMP Buick Diecast Collection inside >>>

SLZ

Here is a link to my website with PICS of all the GMP Buick 1:18 Diecasts that I have so far (along with some GMP SAMPLE cars): http://www.z-mods.com/zmodstt/PICS.html Check it out :)

I am currently overhauling my website to bring it up to date and have more content as to what has been done with GRAMPZ etc... At this time, the PICS link is the only updated area, but still a work in progress.

LMK what you think and what other GMP cars am I missing (I know of a few)

Steve Z

Good Lord.... If you're missing "a few" then I am missing a hell of a lot. Man, that's a cool collection. I wish I had half of those. Very nice! :cool:

Thanks for the complements. I am actually trying to make this not only a showcase of what I have in the collection but to have it as a reference for those of you who collect these cars.

What I am missing so far is:

1987 GN (first version)
1987 GN (FBI version)
1986 T-Type black w/red interior
1986 T-Type white w/red interior
1987 WE4
1987 Rosewood T
1987 F & F Streetfighter (not released yet)
1986 GN Drag (regular version)

I will be adding the rest of my TurboBuick collection soon (Johnny Lightning, Thunderjets, Racing Champions, etc.....) so stay tuned :)

Steve Z

Great collection Steve! Also, it's cool to see the sample cars and their subtle differences.

The list of missing cars is still pretty attainable. The only ones that might be a little pricy would be the Rosewood T and 1st '87 GN.

Keep up the good work!