pics of my custom fabrcated exhaust

1bad85gn

There are a couple good pics of my exhaust on my fabricators web site. It starts with a 3" stainless downpipe to an ovaled 3.5" mid pipe with 3.5" cut out, to dual 3" tails. Tail pipes are ceramic coated flat black and all connections are v-band clamped. I also like the custom hangers for the tail pipes. The hole setup tucks up under the car really nice. Just thought I would share some picks of a slightly different twist to the same old turbo Buick exhaust. Home Page

Looks great !!

Brian is one of the better fab guys ive seen .. His work is always impressive . Did you get a chance to run the car again before track close ? And i see you bought the armada .. Bet the wife loves it .thats one mean grocery getter . Put a cold air kit & 100 shot on it and she's ready to race . The only thing's my wifes been able to break on our's over the last two years is the front sway bar bushings [doing donuts in the mall parking lot ] and the rear door .. I guess when you hit the lock buttom again after its locked it pulls up the safety release and the door wont open from the outside .. But over all it's been a great suv ..

It's a shame that you powder coated that exhaust and covered up those welds!!
I've known Brian since the 90's and have bought two turbo buicks from him. He fabb'd a rear fuel tank sump for my mustang, welded a Buell Bobber frame from scratch for a friend, hanged a side body panel on a different friend's jeep, rebuilt my neighbor's fwd Chrysler, rebuilt my buddies Holset, helped me install nitrous on my bike, fabb'd a long swing arm for my old Suzuki GS, etc etc. I use him like a cheap date.
All his friend's knew how good he was a long time ago and I am kinda surprised he has been able to stay "small".
It's real easy to open a mag and order a cookie cutter exhaust, but in reality, you can call up sweet and have a handmade/hand bent/ hand tig welded piece of art for the same money.
Here's pics of his creations:

Photo Gallery

Nice. My 2 favorite things on cars and bikes are wheel and tire combo and exhaust.

They can make or break it.

Lookn good!

hello; Your fab guy does some nice work. You say the exhaust is on your car? If there's a pic. of it I didn't see it. I'm just curious how it looks on the TB.
IBBY

kinda hard to tell much of anything from such a little picture........

Shane the exhaust looks and sounds good on your car. You need to get off your lazy duff and post a pic of it:biggrin::biggrin:

I have to agree Brian does some extraordinary welding and fabricating. One of the things I was most impressed with was how well he kept his shop organized and clean. That guy really takes pride in his work and his shop. He made several special pieces for the TSM car including the mid motor plate I was running that no one makes for these cars. That was a big help in holding that lil 109 together on those low 9 second passes a few years ago. People that have not had him make anything for them would probably say he is a good fabricator. After working with him on some of my projects I have to say he is a phenominal one.:)

I have bugged him in the middle of the night on several occasions. He was always willing to help me right away. I remember when he welded my blow-off valve onto my up pipe for me one late night. I told him it looked OKAY.. ha ha ha. It probably looked better than Okay:rolleyes: I was trying to keep the cost down.
Here is a pic

photo.jpg