pics of gn's with pro stars

As the wife and I were walking around at Bowling Green this year I said to her that I thought the Weld Prostars looked really good on GN's and she agreed :) Great taste I know!

Can't go wrong with the Prostar combination on any Turbo Regal in my opinion.

they can make pretty much any car look good. lol i like them tucked up in though. anyone have pics of a carperted tin job? also i seen one with hood pins. i think that looked good to. anyone have any pics of them with hood pins?

This was my 1st GN.

Attachments

• GN 012.jpg
    GN 012.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 567
  • GN 013.jpg
    GN 013.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 579
and there it is! lol thats what mine is going to look like. I GOT THE CAR TODAY! im so excited i could ****. lol the previous guy cut off the fender lip instead of rolling it. wasn't to excited to see that. i want to put a piece of trim on it. not sure if thats an option though. im going to not put a backseat cause i dont want to redo the bars. it was certified to 8.50's. it has expired but the sticker is on it. so i dont want to mess with it.just get it recertified. the backspacing on the wheels is 4.5 and there is still over an inch and a half clearence to the frame. i have to finish the tubs and the mini tub job. the guy sucked at welding in certin spots. the plate is just barely better than tacked in on the frame. lol i might switch to 5.5 at some point. i want the tires to tuck. it looks like they will now just enough on the fender side. it clears the tread pattern but the side might be tight if i lower the pressure down. what about the front piece that has the emblem? dont i have to swap that out for one from a gn. how do i do that? it needs lots of things. pics will come soon. i think i found a free parts car. so i cant beat that. lol its got things i dont need. anyone interested in a fiberglass decklid? it has the spoiler, i would prefer to keep it. its got an 8 inch glasstek hood and someone cut off the cowl. thats going too. its going to look stock, except fiberglass bumpers. i got the back, now just the front. anyone know how long the window net is good for? lol

nice car! You should take those lift springs off though! Just kidding with ya! Car looks pretty high though.

Yeah, it does sit a little high, but after I put the GNX's on it, it seems to sit a little better and not look like it was "jacked" in the rear.

Attachments

• Photo_050809_007.jpg
    Photo_050809_007.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 479
  • Photo_050809_001.jpg
    Photo_050809_001.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 480
anyone?? lol the piece on the front nose that has the emblem. can you take it off and mold it or do you replace it with one on a gn?? lol anyone running a spool?? how bad is the chirping around corners?? lol

here's a pic of my baby.

Attachments

• my gn.jpg
    my gn.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 396
  • fpl bill 097.jpg
    fpl bill 097.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 400
  • fpl bill 096.jpg
    fpl bill 096.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 385
beautiful car! i just noticed my rear bumper is dif. i like the smooth look of the fiberlass bumper. what size rear tires you running? anyone have answer to my questions up above? lol thanks!