Pics of different rims on GNs

V8killR4U

im looking for some different ideas for rims for my GN. I have some nice 3 piece GNX rims on there now and just looking for something different. Anyone know of where some pics are of GNs with some nice rims on em?

Originally posted by V8killR4U
im looking for some different ideas for rims for my GN. I have some nice 3 piece GNX rims on there now and just looking for something different. Anyone know of where some pics are of GNs with some nice rims on em?

good sell me yours!!

How about these firebird rims.......:D

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 010.jpg
    parts 4 sale 010.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 258
Those are nice. I saw some onan ebay add. Guy had some real nice. Black painted sporty/tuner wheel on the car with a nice chrome lip. Thought it was kinda nice. Just looking for some ideas. Im tired of the GNX rims.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
How about these firebird rims.......:D

Great looking wheels Red- what tires sizes are on there and what backspacing are you using? I dont remember any firebird with this kind of wheel.

Originally posted by 49-blues
Great looking wheels Red- what tires sizes are on there and what backspacing are you using? I dont remember any firebird with this kind of wheel.

Hey........just kiddin'. Bought some firebird center caps to replace the KMC wheel centercap that I wasn't crazy about. The wheels are 17x 8 w/ 4.5" backspace. I'm running 255 50s on the back and 255 45s on the front. Sounds like an excuse for a picture. :p

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 009.jpg
    parts 4 sale 009.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 163
They look great! How is the ride feel with them? Hard? or comfortable? Is the car painted like a black rose or deep bugandy cause thats what it looks like me. nice color also.

Definitely not a hard or harsh ride. Not much different than the 16s I had on my Red T. The rear tires are almost 27" tall. the fronts are 26" tall, so still plenty of sidewall. Paint is dead black. ;)