Finally A New Set of Tires

AWK

Im the orginal owner and I thinking its time for new tires. These are on GNX rims so 16 applies. I want some performance but don’t wont to replace yearlly. Im snowbirding so I have decided to haul it down to Florida for some fun driving. What brand and model (include size) would you buy?

Thank you,
Mark Alward

Im the orginal owner and I thinking its time for new tires. These are on GNX rims so 16 applies. I want some performance but don’t wont to replace yearlly. Im snowbirding so I have decided to haul it down to Florida for some fun driving. What brand and model (include size) would you buy?

Thank you,
Mark Alward
Try looking at this set, it's what I'm presently running, darn good tire. Some drivers run 55' s on the front ,and depends on your backset. Do your searching, this tire sizes is getting harder to locate. Good luck.

I am by no means a long time Cooper fan, but on my GNX style wheels the prior owner put on Cooper Zeon RS3. When I bought the car I was like "oh boy, Coopers" - but now after a load of miles I am a fan. Why? Well 1st off they look correct on the car. The BFG (while perhaps a great tire) looks like a knobby tire in comparison. This Cooper is quiet, makes a great smoke show when I powerbrake (I do that a lot), corners well, wears like iron and honestly suits the car. Again, I did not choose to buy them, I am an owner & user by default, but after all that they are still recommended by this end user.
IMG_3969.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you,
Mark Alward
Mt et street r tires 8n the size you want