pics of car lowered and new wheels

uneek1976, What suspension are you on F&R?

Belltech spindles, Tubular upper control arms, stock lowers w\new bushings, Moog springs from a mc ss, C5 front brakes, and right now i have Gabriel shock(soon to be replaced). On the rear I have Belltech rear springs, Gabriel shocks, C5 rear brakes, Metco lower control arms, and stock upper control arms w\new bushings.

Looks good.. but you said 6.25 BS on teh rear with a 1"pacer.. could you have gotten away with a 5.25 BS wheel?

hey man can you post some more pics from a better angle of the gnx flares?

When I got these wheels that BS wasnt available in our pattern. Since this was posted I went w/ a bigger spacer to fill the wells more in the rear.

GG, What 20"s you have for sale? w or w/o tires?

and another pic is attached at a different angle (btw, flares are still unpainted)

Attachments

• buick101.jpeg
    buick101.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 264
Greg I have another question for you. Do you have any pics of the cuts that you made to the fender and the inner metal part before you installed the fender flares? Right now I have 245/35r/20 up front with a 5.5"bs, 1.5 adpter(but i plan on using either a 1.25" or 1" adpter), and I also have the c5 rotors as well. I need to get these wheels to clear without rubbing.

I dont actually, I did do the exactly like the install how to above....that was the template I worked from.