Pics of broke GN #2

chris96z

To all,
Here is the latest Pics of my carnage! Think Halloween is Scary!!! Well I gotta go, I think I hear my wallet screaming right now..

Attachments

• 100_6497-1.JPG
    100_6497-1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 497
  • 100_6494-1.JPG
    100_6494-1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 501
Holy Moly...

I thought mine looked bad when my crank broke.

Mine trashed my transmission pump when it broke, you might wanna take a real good look at it too :eek:

Yeah Tranny is shot too, it broke the bellhousing, tranny mount and probably everything in it! There will be no re-use of any of these parts.

Can you buy that stuff in the gallons???

Probably, but it would be a b*tch to mix it.

You're going want to shovel all that into the trash. Looks like a good opportunity to do a 'do-over' and build it like you want.

Jim

I'd make a coffee table out of it. :biggrin:

The carnage of the flywheel is awesome. :eek: :D

seriously what the hell did you do... I have never seen anything quite like that... I have seen broke cranks toss rods, but I have never heard of the entire back end of the block shattering and scattering... insanity.

That's a good one.. Almost as good as Steve Sullivan's engine at reynolds a few years ago.. It split around the entire engine from the front cover to the rear of the block.

:eek: Wow. I wonder if that was really a turbo crank in there? That sucks i have seen a couple of cranks go and the tranny looks just like that most of the time. $h!t ....

Wow, it looks like you snuck into my garage and took pics of my engine. So, do you know what caused it. Mine went at 100+ mph, WOT. I think the boost was a little high on mine.