Picked Up New Tool For The Shop

S2V6RACER

Banned
Mustang Dyno, max HP 2500. First project will be E98 powered LSx Regal.

Videos and progress pictures to come!!!! :eek:

photoobh.jpg

I suppose with the amount of money spent renting one you could have bought 3 ....:biggrin:

Larry, if you are interested in bringing the car up here to MI, I can get you on the dyno and work on your problem. :cool:

I wish I could just not in the budget. I was of work way to long and now that I am back not making the money I was.
The tune that you sent me is still off I fouled the O2 sensor and another set of plugs just driving around. I did get a log of it running warmed up. I just wish I knew more about this stuff.

I am about ready to yank it out of the car and try to go back to the stock computer. I just want to drive the car.

Thanks for your help, Larry

Ted,

Ladder updates please.........new ladder pics, ladder videos, new ladder ETs.

That would be a nice tool to have in the garage..... I could see a huge time savings with tuning on certain cars.... Let us know when the T/A is strapped down, we may have to make a trip over to the shop just to watch....

Dam is the Jeff Harrington he buys a mustang from John and he is to good for us buick guys anymore lol . Haven't seen you for a while hows the 10.5 racing going is the car still afr headed ?

You caught us Laz. This is Jeff Jr.

The car was completely redone for the 2010 season. Now there is a Bennett built 441ci with SC-1 heads. Plus we had to added twin 88's to the car for this year. As followed is a link to the new combination that was just completed, there are several pages of the various work that was done to the car.

Upgrades for the 2010 Season

With the AFR headed motor, we ran 7.40 letting off at the 1000ft marker. The old combination had a low 7.3X in it and maybe a 7.2X. Not bad for a all steel body car that was 275lbs over weight. :eek:

Jeff, we hope you have some time to bring the car down to the shop and put it on the dyno. We need some good numbers to shoot for!!!

Hey Jeff jr i got too words for you Extra Pimp thats car is sweet say hi to dad for my and keep up the good work .