GNflyby

The Video Guy
I think the title says it all.

This is my dog Pepper. He's a butt sniffer. :p

Attachments

• mvc-346f.jpg
    mvc-346f.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 285
This is our Ragdoll cat Destiny. Don't ask me why we bought a cat that cost $400. Still trying to figure that out 10 years later.

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 266
The is our chinchilla, Gizmo. He is about 14 years old and has as much energy as the day we bought him. They are pretty cool pets.

Attachments

• gizmo.jpg
    gizmo.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 237
Jackie the Dog. Sniffer of crotches, stalker of UPS men. She likes to rub her face in the carpet while growling ferociously. I'm not sure why. Here's a pic of said behavior:

Attachments

• jackie.jpg
    jackie.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 269
My cat died yesterday.:( His name was pink and he was a ruthless killer. I have seen him chase deer & killed a crow. He was 10, so at least he lived a long life. Died the way of his twin brother blue, by a car.

Nick

Here are my hunting buddies

Choc. M is Dalton
Black F. is Cheyan

Attachments

• dalton.jpg
    dalton.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 184
My family and I have a few:
this is my cat Huey Best cat ever.

This is Tippy She's like 14 yrs old, she likes to attack the other critters.

This is Timber My sisters cat, she babies him so he's kind of a wimp. Loves having his stomach scratched.

This is Smooshie Also my sisters. I kinda disturbed him when I took that pic.

This is Tommy Again, the sisters. He an Smooshie are brothers.

These are the dogs The one on the left is Bear, the other is Tucker. They like to spoon, which makes me worry.

These are the horses The left one is Delight(mother), right one is Shadow(son). Theyre my mom's.

Lastly, the hamster Jeremiah. He's a teddy bear hampster I'm told. He's noctural so he's only awake between 1 am an 130 am. Pretty cool little thing.

Thats all, :)

BandAid&#8776, great looking white husky. I also have a white husky, Max. Who was your breeder?