performance parts fore sale

badnat

Maft Gen 2 with plug and play harness never used $250.00. Four inch cold air intake pipe with LS2, LS3, LS7 card style maft $260. TE60? with four inch inlet housing, minimum shaft play $575. 2800 stall converter pats $200. Pictures will be posted later. All parts are new or in perfect shape. Prices listed OBO.

Payment sent on the 8th for the GEN2 to the address/account you sent me. Let me know when it ships!

Thanks,

Dean

Translater Gen 2

I need your address i cant access my notifications page, and i will place a tracking on it and Ins.

converter

Hello is the converter still available?if so what turbo did they build it for?What size? Thank you.

Jose, note my prior posts. I sent my $$$ over two weeks ago (cash transfer) and still have nothing to show for it. No parts, no confirmation of shipment, no tracking number, and no communication for nearly two weeks.

I'm hoping I didn't get screwed out of my money, but at the moment I am not warm and fuzzy.

Dean

Dean,

This is when he last logged in:

Last Activity: February 14th, 2011 06:58 PM

Have you tried calling him?

Nope, didn't have a number, so I'll try that tomorrow.

Not sure that number should be posted here, BTW. :)

Dean

Nope, didn't have a number, so I'll try that tomorrow.

Not sure that number should be posted here, BTW. :)

Dean

He posted it in another for sale thread so it is public domain.
I hope he is ok, having just been in a car accident, I know crap can happen.

Ah, OK on the phone #, and yeah if something like that did happen to casue a delay, I can be understanding. I just don't like being left in the dark and Ed wants this GEN2!

Have you tried calling him?

BTW, that is a fax #.

Mr. Rafael Mixon, please give me my money back. At this point, I don't even want the parts from you, just return my money so I can buy parts from honest folks.

Dean

I don't get it. All this grief, for what?

Last night as I'm leaving the house a box shows up via UPS and it is from Mr. Mixon. I open it up and the GEN2 and harness are there, as described (less the GEN2 manual, but that's fine, I'll make a copy of mine for my friend as that is who this GEN2 is for).

WTH didn't you communicate this, Rafael? I was on the verge of filing a claim, contacting law enforcement "friends", etc., and all the while it had been sent on Feb 22.

This was painful.

Dean