Hot-Air Performance Parts Pacakage Deal

My twin turbo started life as an '85.

Your making me want to go back and pick another one up just to bolt your stuff up to it!
I just don't have the time these days. I know these parts can make 800 rwhp. They are going to a good home and I'm super excited to see where he takes this stuff. I'm sad to see it go I truly am. I love the hot air's. Wish I had the time and money to do it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just don't have the time these days. I know these parts can make 800 rwhp. They are going to a good home and I'm super excited to see where he takes this stuff. I'm sad to see it go I truly am. I love the hot air's. Wish I had the time and money to do it.

With e-85 or strait meth, a well built motor just as you would with any 86/87, a well massaged intake, and an XFI, I don't any longer see any reason why anyone can't take an hot-air set-up easily into the 9's.

People get frustrated with them before going that far. But the truth is.....even on the 86/87's, by the time you get into the 9's, most people have already changed and revamped so much that you just as well could have started with an 85 and got it there also.

I agree 100 percent. With these parts I made as little over 600rwhp at right at 20 to 21 psi. It was picking up 33hp per pound of boost. Never got it high in the boost but wonder what 30 would have been or even more.