Hot-Air Performance Parts Pacakage Deal

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Price is 3,650 shipped.

This will cover alot of insurance to make sure we are both covered.

Well it's time to list my go fast hotair parts. They have been sitting on the shelf and figured i would offer them up if someone has time to carry the torch. I don't need to sell this stuff so I'm not going to take a major loss as I'm asking about half what i have into it. If they don't sell I will be building another motor for them.

If you have any question and are a serious buyer text me and i will answer everything I can.

Ran these parts on both my iron block iron head car as well as my iron block alum head car and also my Ta block and head car.

The turbo is a 6768 from work turbo. It was just refreshed and this is the first time I have taken photos of the turbo since I got it back.

Throttle body is 101mm I believe to match the 4inch inlet of the turbo. It has the correct tps for Buick connection. You can also see how I moded the linkage for the buick. This is all plug and play. Look at the custom tv and throttle bracket and the brace I made.

Also the pulley is if you delete the a.c. this will keep the belt tight. This will work on any hotair with a.c del.

Intake is custom. I have pictures of the inside but I'm not going to show. This intake has been flowed by Richard Clark and the flow data is on turbo buick.

You can see the v-band connection on the intake and turbo this is a sure way to secure the turbo to the intake. Trust me I have blown the turbo off the I take before.

4 inch cold air inlet pipe. You will need a k&n filter. It clears the factory hydroboost. It might just touch the hydroboost cover clamp but it fits. I didnt unwrap the straight piece on the photos

Again if you have questions pm me or call me if your a serious buyer. I'll be more than happy to talk on here as well.about the stuff..

I made just over 600rwhp at 20psi last time it was on the dyno with cal hartline with these parts.

I also have more photos.

675425c1b431b3ed351acd6247810dad.jpg
aee0b36c07f5706946d0c9dc38255ebf.jpg
6d9b5274a70abaade2da1f69051d33c3.jpg
239e0dbac1ce21bab17a16a2a65075d7.jpg
41b6fea9e4b9a685982a35759ac74270.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm interested in your set up . I am having trouble sending you a pm. I'm still new at this. After all this is installed would the car have to be tuned. I don't know of any good mechanics for Grand Nationals around here .

If anyone has questions you can call or text me.

I'm in California. Afternoons are always better for me. I'll be turning wrenches on the Buick tomorrow but I'll be free.

You can text me 24.7 I'm usally up very late.

I'll do 2800 shipped for it all. Call or text me if you want it.

Lots of people wanting this now but no cash in my acct yet. Sorry to say but first one with the funds gets it.

My twin turbo started life as an '85.

Your making me want to go back and pick another one up just to bolt your stuff up to it!