performance parts for sale stage block+turbos+complete drive train

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
Complete intercooled engine with new mains and rod bearings and timing chain. $1750

Fresh rebuilt (stock) BRF 2004r trans built by Jim Campbell $1000

8.5 Posi rear end drum to drum out of low mile 10 second car I was told it has moser axles $850

3.8 stage 1 block 3.820 never blown up nice block $2000

RJC 5 inch downpipe for 3 bolt turbo $600

67-76E THS turbo no end play $700

71HPQ TSM turbo no end play went 9.2's on a 234 inch motor $1100

ATR 3 bolt headers 3 1/2 inch downpipe with race gate. Headers look like Helen Keller repaired them, they are ugly but they worked to low 9's $850

50lb injectors

38lb injectors

All items plus shipping and I don't want to ship the larger items but would be willing to meet someone for pick up with in reason.
Email or text evenings only 217.663. 7 0 3 7

Will add more parts later. Thanks Dave

One thing I did not mention in the first post I work 12 hour night shifts so don't expect immediate responses during day light hours. I am normally up late hours but USE EMAIL ONLY, if it is late. I will get back to everyone as soon as possible no matter when you contact me.

Whom ever contacts me first will be in line first no matter how you contact me NOT just posting here. I prefer email but will do my best to keep every thing strait.

Thanks Dave

71hpq...is this a double ball bearing turbo?

would you consider just selling the 3 1/2 inch downpipe with race gate seperate?

No it is a billet wheel journal bearing.

I would like to keep it together but will make you a deal if you buy turbo and headers pipe and gate. I already have an offer for the pipe and gate but not ready to split it up.
71hpq...is this a double ball bearing turbo?

would you consider just selling the 3 1/2 inch downpipe with race gate seperate?

Thanks for talking Dave, If you have a number in your head for the 3.5' dp & gate that would motivate you to sell seperately, pm me...I would really like to have that. Thanks, Bob

Several items pending see Quote

Complete intercooled engine with new mains and rod bearings and timing chain. $1750

Fresh rebuilt (stock) BRF 2004r trans built by Jim Campbell $1000

8.5 Posi rear end drum to drum out of low mile 10 second car I was told it has moser axles $850

3.8 stage 1 block 3.820 never blown up nice block $2000 SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

RJC 5 inch downpipe for 3 bolt turbo $600 SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

67-76E THS turbo no end play $700 SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

71HPQ TSM turbo no end play went 9.2's on a 234 inch motor $1100 SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

ATR 3 bolt headers 3 1/2 inch downpipe with race gate. Headers look like Helen Keller repaired them, they are ugly but they worked to low 9's $850 SALE PENDING SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

50lb injectors

38lb injectors

All items plus shipping and I don't want to ship the larger items but would be willing to meet someone for pick up with in reason.
Email or text evenings only 217.663. 7 0 3 7

Will add more parts later. Thanks Dave