Performance Bolt-on/Off Catalytic Converters and Car Cover.

craig85006

Hello.

I need to purchase a nice car cover for my 1987 Regal T-Type, and I would like to know who makes the best one/what is recommended.

I also need to find a company who sells the bolt-on-bolt-off type performance catalytic converters. It is required that I have one for AZ Emissions testing.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Craig L
Phoenix, AZ

Damn, you have to have a car that's 25+ years old tested?

I used a weathershield HD car cover

After 20 years can you tag it classic, historic and or antique? And if so would that stop the testing?

It does in our state. Yours may be different. Ask your local club and see what guys are doing.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am guessing since the people here in SC started the war a 150 years ago, they are still fighting the Gov. Nobody here cares if you have a cat, bald tires, whatever. No laws what so ever.As far as the car cover Kirban's sells one that is made for our cars

Damn, you have to have a car that's 25+ years old tested?

I used a weathershield HD car cover

I can avoid emissions testing if I register the car and have it insured as a classic car. However, I don't want to be limited on mileage.. not that I plan to drive it a whole lot ... just as my weekend cruiser/road trip car. I plan to take it on a road trip here shortly ... I want to change out the exhaust... headers, hi-perf cat and nice mufflers...

Where can I purchase the weathershield HD car cover?

Hello.

I need to purchase a nice car cover for my 1987 Regal T-Type, and I would like to know who makes the best one/what is recommended.

I also need to find a company who sells the bolt-on-bolt-off type performance catalytic converters. It is required that I have one for AZ Emissions testing.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Craig L
Phoenix, AZ
I have a polished 3" SS fake cat that i will not be using let me know if your interested.
It is a really nice looking piece.

Are you sure you need antique insurance for antique tags? Here in TX I have my car insured with progressive and have the antique plates (because I'm under 21 and can't get antique insurance yet)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app