People that call their cars "her" or "she"

Hehehe, cool replies guys. I am currently without a GN, as I got rid of the ol' '85 for too many problems, but I've had two GN's and I would never think of them as a female. Anything that mean and sinister is definatly a male. I currently have a '93 Trans Am. Those are more sleeker and girly, but definatly NOT the GN.

I used to call my mine "the buick" and still refer to it that way when talking about TR's with someone.

Right now I just call my car "my SS" which usually gets a response like "Monte SS?" Which I reply "No, I dont drive slow cars, its a Camaro SS". Then I get called white trash, mullet boy, or redneck. Go figure :rolleyes: My car is still faster than most. :p

Mine Is the Black Buck

Well male or female my car is know as the Black Buck. It's Black and whenever I take it out it makes me at least a buck. :D It true

Pain in the A@@ and Mother F00KrR are some of my normal ones :) You should be around me when someone calls it a Monte Carlo if you wanna see fireworks! :cool:

Originally posted by phillyturbosix
Pain in the A@@ and Mother F00KrR are some of my normal ones :) You should be around me when someone calls it a Monte Carlo if you wanna see fireworks! :cool:

When I was 17 I got my first TR, it was a 1984 T-type. EVERY SINGLE GIRL and some guys thought it was a Monte Carlo. Thats when I decided to put the Buick emblems back on the car.