PDA wireless internet access options?

BM Computer Src

I have a handspring visor, and was wondering what service you guys use for your wireless PDA internet access?

Mainly I want to check my email while I'm out, and I can get the wireless modem for my PDA for cheap. the problem is, who do I dial into? Cingular has a wireless option but I dont know how much it costs, I do have their cell service.

Anybody currently do this?

Hey Bob-

I don't remember if you can get a cartridge for the Visor that allows you to use an SD or a Compact Flash card with it, but if you can, try the following. Get a Bluetooth CF or SD card and plug it in the module, and pair it up with a bluetooth enabled cell phone (Sony Ericcson T610 for Tmobile, T616 for AT&T) and you can get on the net.
My Palm Tungston T3 has bluetooth in it, and I surf all the time with my Sprint T608.
That should work for you.

~Shane

P.S. I'm selling your old car.... some @$$hole hit me today, and I'm tired of ruining a classic car with miles and now, accidents.

With Sprint, and I'm assuming the other carriers, you just connect to the cellular companys internet. Same as if you accessed the net on the phone.