Pay-Pal Technical issues

OhioC5

Underwear model
If any of you are using Pay-pal today they're have some major technical issues today. I had to call them today twice. My phone app was showing zero balance and I couldn't see my summary page on my PC. The new interface they put out is giving them fits. There's supposed to be an update put out in the next couple of hours. You may not be able to see your summary page when you log in. I kept getting "internal error" please try again later.

Those damn Russian hackers! But seriously, I used PP a couple hours ago and it worked fine.

I used it too, but mine is still not letting me view the summary page. I don't care for the new layout, I miss the classic look.

I had no problem today. Over $1400 in transactions. I use the app for almost everything. Rarely on the classic site

Do you have the new beta version? When I talked to them today they said they had a melt down today. Hell, I dunno, it works now just checked it.

Speaking of PP, does this happen to anyone else? When I log on, I just get the "swirly thing" screen which stays there forever unless I hit the back button, then the page loads OK. The old interface had a button that said "if your page fails to load in 5 seconds, click here" but the new one has nothing...

Just received $413. No problem all day

Mine has been working fine all day, plenty of orders coming in. Plus paying my suppliers without issue.