4 - turbopowered68 + kids
2 - gunslinger + 1
1 - turbobitt
1 - pronto
1 - buickpassed
1 - lc2rod
3 - znix + 2

Total=20
its easy enough guys Quote this post and add your self with your head count then total it up.

looking to get over a hundred people.

I will be there. I'm sure V8Killer will go too. There are a few others I'm working on to go too. As I hear back from them I'll add them.

So far we have:

1 - GOT JCE(ME) him:biggrin:
1 - Miguel
1 - Miguel Jr
1 - Mark H
1 - GerrywithaG
1 - Piece
1 - conn84gn
4 - turbopowered68 + kids
2 - gunslinger + 1
1 - turbobitt
1 - pronto
1 - buickpassed
1 - lc2rod
3 - znix + 2
1 - T-typinator
Total=21
its easy enough guys Quote this post and add your self with your head count then total it up.

looking to get over a hundred people.

I put myself down as 1 but i am going to tell a couple other people about it,so that # could grow, will update later if it does.

I put myself down as 1 but i am going to tell a couple other people about it,so that # could grow, will update later if it does.[/QUOTE]
thank you!

Pictures from Last Year

IMG_0047.jpg

I think pee wee baseball and soccer are gonna screw me on making it this year. Not sure I want Rubicon327 starring at my ass again either.

I think pee wee baseball and soccer are gonna screw me on making it this year. Not sure I want Rubicon327 starring at my ass again either.

I was trying to find it;)........I'm like what the.....the man got no ass........what's holdin up them jeans man?:p

Unfortunately this probably isn't going to happen. Less than 25 people are coming. The food costs alone will be about 500.00 Miguel, Mark and myself try to put this on ourselves with the help of the vendors but the lack of response we are getting just takes the wind out of our sails. Other than Cottons get together in Febuary I don't think there is another Turbo Buick get together at all in New England. If we can get about 50 more people confirm by Tuesday(the last day to cancel the pig)we will have the show. If not it will be cancelled and someone else can take the reigns and start another show. I hate to be negative but these shows just don't put themselves together. It take lots of time, money and patience to get everything set to put on a cool get together. We enjoy doing it every year but the lack of response has me concerned. There looks to be no big shows or races next Saturday(which is why we chose the date) so where is everybody? Post up if you can please....... Thanks, AJ

What if we change it to just a show/ gathering if the response doesnt turn out strong enough. Then the cost can be cutway down and those of us that are looking forward to it can still do our thing. Just an idea.

Sounds like the big hassle is over the food. The hell with the pig roast, have snacks available for early arrivals, soda, chips, vegetable platter and then just order some pizzas when we find out how many people actually show up. Just because people SAY they are coming doesn't necessarily mean they will. Bet we get a lot of last minute Louies showing up. Just a thought.

I agree. to get all hung up on whether or not to meet up based on the cost of food is hardly worth the aggrivation. get some pizzas or something

yes,yes,yes. we can save this thing. im not coming for the food anyway.im coming cause i want to see and meet people that i have something in common with.i want to see cars and i want people to see my car. really looking forward to it. ill hit the dollar menu at mcdonalds,who cares.(if it rains im gonna be PI$$ED)

i agree make it easier on the people putting this on(thanks in advance and they got enough going on)imo this is the biggest event around here specificly for our tubo buicks and i think it's great seeing all these cars together.come on fello buick enthusiest time to buck up and keep this going

Not going for roast,i've been trying to meet some of you guys for the last 2 years,being offshore fisherman i'am always out for this event!!
so i'am comming .....thier is NO TURBO GUYS around here! i will bring something to snack on a.j.