Pat's Auto Care car show Head Count

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Wow this isn't looking so good. Only 15 people so far. If we don't get more responses this probably will not happen this year. This takes a lot of preperation and money to get this show going. Miguel is getting a pig this year and that should feed a lot of people. So if you and your friends and family can make it down this year please post how many can make it. I am currently working on getting some goodies from the vendors for the raffle. Last year the vendors were very generous. And we had a great turnout and lots of happy people. It seemed like everyone won something. Also if any vendor reads this and would like to donate something(anything)please pm me. Thanks, AJ

So far we have:

GOT JCE(ME)
Miguel
Miguel Jr
Mark H
GerrywithaG
Piece
conn84gn
turbopowered68 + kids
gunslinger + 1
turbobitt
pronto
buickpassed
lc2rod
znix + 2

looking to get over a hundred people.

Got a few goodies to entice people to come!
AJ, post that link to the thread with all the pics from last year so people can see what to expect. Nice little get together.

nevermind, i found it. ill be there for sure. my car is done and i want to show it off and meet others.count me in

I'm going to give it my best shot to be there,but i always forget about these things,This time i wrote it down,but the day before you should post a reminder about it in the lounge to remind everybody.
Also i don't know if anybody has already posted about it in the lounge,I imagine somebody has,but if not someone should,because not everybody visits the new england thread,+ those that do i don't think visit as often as they do the lounge,just a suggestion.

AJ, post that link to the thread with all the pics from last year so people can see what to expect. Nice little get together.

*Cough* Motor mounts *Cough*

I post some pics that I never posted before.. I forgot all about them.

:D
ZNix

Roast Pig alone is making me wheel and deal with the wife, The raffle is a super bonus.

Last year i walked away with about $400.00 worth of stuff :eek::eek::eek:

this is a must GO.

Pictures from Last Year
IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Me and possibly Czar Katerina.

I think I will need to find parking in another lot maybe with the cars waiting to be fixed. :p