PAS Inc released and posted the complete list of all 1555 VINs and sequence number !

Jan Larsson

For those of you that have not seen this PAS (Scott Kelly) just posted the complete Van Nuys production list for all 1555 TTAs ...

TTA Serial Numbers | PAS, INC Past, Present, and Future of Innovation and Performance

So you can now look up your build number (VIN sequence number) so exactly what you would get from PHS if you order their package :)

And if you have not explored the PAS site yet you should !!!

I know one of the Pilot cars are on this board so would be great to get Scott to post some pictures of that one in it's current condition with any info avalible.

Also discussion and additional info in this thread over on tta.com http://www.turbotransam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5769

Cool, mine are all correct ! Nice...don't see anything on there that indicates ttop/ht or cloth/lthr?

notice the section where you can contact them and request reproduction parts...........

You guys need to take advantage of that. Gotta be a thing or two that everybody needs.

Cool, mine are all correct ! Nice...don't see anything on there that indicates ttop/ht or cloth/lthr?

Rob, there's a number of different print outs that Scott got ... others with the transmission id codes, engine codes, PAS receive and ship dates as well as t-top/cloth/lether etc.

He did mention he plans to add this info and I do hope he scans and posts the other print outs as well so we get all the info there is for our cars ... well besides the folders for each car with the buildsheet, inspection sheets and other bits ... not sure what his plans are at the moment however to scan it all would be a major project ... but I got my fingers crossed :biggrin:

notice the section where you can contact them and request reproduction parts...........

You guys need to take advantage of that. Gotta be a thing or two that everybody needs.

Scott Kelly asked me to figure out how we can collect the requests over on turbotransam.com so when I have time I'll figure it all out and we can get a list going ... people already started to compile lists on there already we just need away to get one single wish list going ;)

Rob, there's a number of different print outs that Scott got ... others with the transmission id codes, engine codes, PAS receive and ship dates as well as t-top/cloth/lether etc.

He did mention he plans to add this info and I do hope he scans and posts the other print outs as well so we get all the info there is for our cars ... well besides the folders for each car with the buildsheet, inspection sheets and other bits ... not sure what his plans are at the moment however to scan it all would be a major project ... but I got my fingers crossed :biggrin:
Maybe have another TTA reunion, this time at Scott's place and we all pitch in and start scanning. Pack the laptop and scanner for vacation :)

If you look at the tab labeled Pilot cars I noticed that they are listed as 4 T-top cars with cloth and one hardtop. Then they show a pic of 4 hardtop cars parked (Hoods and hatches open) and call those pilot cars....... Another pic shows two hardtop cars and call those both pilots as well.... Trying to understand as I have car #6 on the list and its a hardtop/cloth car and I still have the 1989 Michigan title with Pontiac Motor Division as the owner and sold also in 1989 with 6K miles. Just wondering if my car could be one in the pics.

Trying to understand as I have car #6 on the list and its a hardtop/cloth car
My understanding was that the first 152 Festival cars were all ttop/cloth and that no hardtops were considered Festival cars???

If you look at the "Production" tab, there are some photos of a bunch of cars inside the facility, and they all look like hardtop cars at first glance. But there is a white protective film on the ttop glass and the black outter edge, this may be what is on the pilots that make them look like hardtop cars in that photo.

Yep Rob you are correct, the white plastic film/foam makes them all look like hardtops; if you look a bit more carefully you can see this on a number of them.

For the festival cars, i fyou look at the column charge zone dealer (second column) the ones charged to 09991 are the festival cars ... this is the GM or Pontiac "account" ... so you see rustynails no 6 is not charged to that account for instance.

The dealer invoices for the festival cars would show a different dealer code and a ship to dealer code that wont match this list as the cars when sold to the employees and other sold by GM auction the purchaser could choose the dealership where they liked to pick up the car so this is what the dealer invoice would show.

Pretty cool to see it in print. Mine is #66 Festival car. Often wonder how many of these cars are still around on the street, tucked away and covered in a garage or just sitting in a barn waiting to be rediscovered. Don't really attend a lot of events / shows but the reunion was really cool. The best part was sitting and listing to the stories of how the TR's and TTA came to be. Never would have guessed it was a bunch of guys working off the clock toying with different ideas and a common hard-on for the Corvette! How cool would it be to tell your grand kids, "yeah, we just kept messing around with this idea, then the next thing we know, we've designed a true American Icon" Kudos to the guys at Buick and the good ol' boys over at Pontiac that not only built a car that said "We Brake for Corvettes" but during testing against the Vette also sent the plate to Chev that said "Corvette, We BREAK for Trans Am's" That was the funniest thing I head all weekend!

I probably should have started on the last page and went backwards, since my car is 1443.

Thanks for posting this!