Latest Updated TTA VIN, Build Number, Festival Car Number etc List

Jan Larsson

All, please find the latest updated VIN list. This time with much more info from the database.

Note worthy is the column wiht the festival car number, I got the details updated from the original sign out sheets however this is not for all the festival cars as we don't have all the details but for what we believe is the cars used for PR purposes.

The PDF is fairly large and page 1 is the start with the VIN's then page two is the following columns (so print and put next to, on right hand side, of page 1 and you got the complete width of page one then repeat for page 3 and 4 etc).

If you need help to find some of the info or just wonder what it is related to then please take a look at this page I started building 1989 Turbo Trans Am VIN and Buil, note the form and submit button do not yet work as this is a future project to be able to submit details on line or look up specific details for a VIN or build number.

If you got details pertaining a certain VIN or you find details missing or incorrect please PM or email me (jlarsson@london.com) and I will update the list. This helps keep the records up to date and hopefully we can all make some use of this data.

Note that there's duplicates in the list, theres a number of reasons for this, this is due to merged data from multiple sources and also due to the fact information been added when cars changed owner so you can see some of the history where they car been etc. Still needs a lot of tidying but better than nothing :)

Build numbers are not 100% correct and there's some areas where I know I'm missing a VIN or build number might be slightly out of sequence due to missing details so again anything you can provide will help correct the exisitng details and also help work out some of the missing sequnce numbers.

Any questions let me know and please pass on your details after you looked up your car as this helps us all adding to the history of the TTA.

I will not publish any owner details just the location (city, state, country).

YOu find all details and the most up to date PDF on this page. Again note that the form collecting details on that page does not currently work as I still got some technical issues to get sorted when I find time to do it. In the mean time download and look at the PDF and use the page as a reference for details.

1989 Turbo Trans Am VIN and Buil

Any comments, feedback, suggestions etc let me know!