PAS driver door sticker question

Hi Jan!
Happy New Year to you and your family! (And everyone else here on this site)
I haven't recieved an email from you in quite awhile.
I still have my email address the same.
Funny thing though, I am on other Trans Am mail lists, and get some with other messages attached, but I never got some of those that are attached by themselves.
It seems to be the only way to keep up with some treads.
Now, I read the whole message, including the attached messeges, in case I miss something.
Not sure why this happens, and I check my account for deleted stuff, and for other things as well.
A few messages are even a day late showing up.
We'll have to try and hook up again sometime.

George:cool:

The date on top of mine is too faded to make out. The lower date is 3/89. Vin#243831. Build # 916.

Jim, you sure the lower date is 3/89? This would be the first one with 3/89 as all I've seen so far have had 2/89 but the date at the top I've seen 2/89, 3/89 and 4/89 so far.

Thanks for sharing.

I went over and looked at mine. My lower date is definitely 3/89, and the PAS date is 2/89. The entire VIN is also on the lower left corner. So the breakdown for my ride is as follows:

VIN=245850
Build # = 1130
PAS = 2/89
Date underneath = 3/89

Mike M

PAS Sticker

I used a flashlight and magnifying glass to check mine. Top date is 2/89; bottom date is 3/89. The 2/89 date was stamped a little lower than it should have been, so half the numbers are on top of the printing on the line below it. If I could figure out how to download photos to this site, I'd post pictures.

I used a flashlight and magnifying glass to check mine. Top date is 2/89; bottom date is 3/89. The 2/89 date was stamped a little lower than it should have been, so half the numbers are on top of the printing on the line below it. If I could figure out how to download photos to this site, I'd post pictures.

quikyone6@yahoo.com I'll host them for you

Jason

Great, so we have consistancy looks like :biggrin: Thanks for looking again.

Thanks Jason. I tried to send the photos, but hotmail would let me connect to your provider. The pictures show the dates more clearly than just looking at them. Definitely 2/89 on top, and 3/89 below.

Try photobucket. I havent had any problems. It maybe be how your pictures are saved. What format are they saved in?

Jason

Just checked mine, it's hard to read, but it is definitly a 5/89 upper date and a 4/89 lower date. I attached a pic

Shane
TTA #1525
Gilbert, AZ

Attachments

• Door sticker.JPG
    Door sticker.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 111
hmmm well there it is. Looks like it took them 3 months to get all the cars out going by Shane's build number! :cool:

I got news for you, even the early ones sat out in the rain.
Los Angeles starts getting rain during November.
I own #231, and waiting for it, it rained a bit in LA.
I remember driving by Van Nuys plant, and seeing a ton of white cars sitting out in the rain. This was Feb/March time frame.

George:cool: