parts that are still available

gmgearhead (walter) is a theif!!! Do not buy anything from him, he does not send what he describes. I bought an a/c box described as complete & very good condition. I got a broken peice of sh!t shell for asking price plus shipping. He removed the parts that made it complete after sending me a picture. Then the POS left me negative feedback because I wanted my money back!!!! "This is not a store" he says "no refunds" he says. "That box is complete" he says. "It wasn't broken when I packed it" he says.

Good luck on selling anything again walter

John Plog

3.42 gear set

I guess I was lucky he never replied (in this post) to the gear set. I thought I had them bought in another post but he sold them to another board member. IMO, when people post a list of parts but are slow or never reply--BEWARE !!! Either imature or a crook.

ok LOT.....if you sent a PM like most people do u might have been first in line....i cant help it and i go by first come first serve...and when someone asks for a picture and then the next gut asks for my paypal well that guy that wants an address to send money to and not pictures gets the sale.
And just FOR YOUR INFO....send a PM....they get quicker responses that just a reply espically when someone posts that.

Start of thread

ok LOT.....if you sent a PM like most people do u might have been first in line....i cant help it and i go by first come first serve...and when someone asks for a picture and then the next gut asks for my paypal well that guy that wants an address to send money to and not pictures gets the sale.
And just FOR YOUR INFO....send a PM....they get quicker responses that just a reply espically when someone posts that.

And where in your original thread do you say it is best to PM you?
Actually I consider myself lucky. Bye.

Hey Phil...thanks for backing up your deal....99.9% deals were like yours....but apparently we have the .1% called Johnplogii who is an ******* and trying to make me out like a liar.

Hey Phil...thanks for backing up your deal....99.9% deals were like yours....but apparently we have the .1% called Johnplogii who is an ******* and trying to make me out like a liar.
Oh, I see. So it's ok to screw some but not others.

Your a real POS. It's funny how you respond to this thread but not the one where your dirty laudry (PM) was hung out to dry....:rolleyes:

You got notn to say over there but ur shooten ur mouth in this post. Why don't you respond and explain the PM you send John? Why not? Cause ur a little coward that's why....:rolleyes:

wtf

John presents some damning evidence. I cant see why this guy would risk losing future sales on this site over $125:confused:. gmgearhead needs to tap the left side of his brain and use some logic.

And looking at his past posts here all does is sell parts. Hopefully its because he is getting out of buicks for good.

Johnplogii who is an ******* and trying to make me out like a liar.

owl-orly.jpg

I guess I was lucky he never replied (in this post) to the gear set. I thought I had them bought in another post but he sold them to another board member. IMO, when people post a list of parts but are slow or never reply--BEWARE !!! Either imature or a crook.

He did something similiar to me on here! Then he proceeded to be a "BIG MAN" behind the keyboard and talk sh!t on PM. What he doesnt understand that I DO live close enough to him to pay a visit if I needed to. Dude is a F@#k'n idiot. I am very happy to not have bought any of his sh!t on here!