Parts Needed ASAP

pgoffner

My car is in the shop ready for paint and the shop owner waited 2 weeks to tell me he couldnt locate parts after telling me he had found them. Tried Gbody, no answer and tried PM'ng guys here on the board, no luck yet.

here is a list of what I need exactly:

-Pass. Fender with wheel opening trim
-Front bumper
-Front Bumper guard
-Yellow Park lamp complete with housing
-Header panel with hole for ornament
-Pass. lower front spoiler

These parts are for an 86 T-Type with blackout package.

Thanks.

here is a list of what I need exactly:

-Pass. Fender with wheel opening trim
-Front bumper
-Front Bumper guard
-Yellow Park lamp complete with housing
-Header panel with hole for ornament
-Pass. lower front spoiler
Thanks.

A buddy of mine (youlikethat on this board)is parting out a 87 WE4 that has the factory black bumpers and blackout trim. He would post but his wife just gave birth to their second child yesterday. He is currently at the hospital.

OK, he has a NOS pass side fender for 400.00 shipped, i have some used ones if interested. I also have some fender trim too.

He has the BLACK WE4 front bumper, do you want the complete bumper with aluminum support or without? It also has a good rubber bumper guard.
100.00 for the factory black bumper plus shipping plus it includes the bumper guard and bumperettes( they are the verticle pieces)
100.00 extra for the aluminum support (has front and rear)

Also has the yellow/amber lights that are in the bumper. Or are you asking for the headlight bezel pieces?

He also has both the front air dams. Im not sure on the price.

So anyway, it was a complete car, let me know exactly what your looking for and i will contact him tomorrow.

BW

I'll take the complete front bumper minus the support along with a used passenger fender, a good set of fender trim if you have all four pieces if not just the pass side will do. Also will take the lower front spoiler set. PM me a total with shipping to Ca. I don't need headlight bezels just the trim around the yellow bumper lights.

Thanks a million for your help!

Send me your ZIP CODE... Do you have a business address for freight shipping?

BW