parting out rust free 1986 GN

dsmith4994

Parting out rust free t-top 1986 GN. Car is Loaded. Almost every option. Almost Perfect interior. All parts are pick up only. Driveline is going into Cutlass but body and interior is in excellent condition. Reason for parting is NO TITLE and im tired of holding on to it and have better use of the space for my next project. email me at dsmith4994@aol.com or PM me. PICK UP ONLY, I cant say this enough. LOW BALLERS dont bother, If you dont have the money dont even ask. I know what these parts are worth. All OCD welcome......Dave

restore it

i pretty much did and could not get it registered so chop chop it goes im sick of looking at it after 4 years. it is currently a running complete car. What a #@%!ing waste of time.....I now hate to even look at it so i am going to destroy it.....nuff said
yeah 1 of about 3000 and rust free too

Interior Parts

Hi Dave, PM me your # I might be interested in some interior parts. Thanks, Tom.

re:whole car

$12,500 as is with all the probate documentation that is worthless because i live in CT the lamest state in the country

Re:lowballers

This isnt the cars for sale section. As listed, the drivetrain will be going into a clean titled 1986 cutlass salon t-top with absolutely zero rust. And yes i do have the hurst lightning rod shifters for it as well. No more LOW BALLERS PLEASE. There is no way you are going to get the whole car for $6,000.00 dollars. I spent 4 years and a lot more than $6,000.00 gathering all mint parts putting this car together. If my prices seem a little high it is because the part are either NOS or are in excellent to perfect condition.....Dave

Lightning Rod Shifter

Interested in the LR shifter. Do you have the cable, and console plate. What is the overall condition?

TIA

Roger

re:people not within pick up range

I am not even going to respond to those people not within pick up range. PICK UP ONLY