parting out my motor combo!

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
ok in order to fund the new engine combo i have to start parting out what i have currently. if your interested in other parts that i have not listed then please send me a pm or text 281 620 7293.

ported/modified throttle body- upper plenum- power plate- billet iac adapter 150 plus shipping

adult image hosting

coil pack- module- 40 ohm racing plug wires/ all known good condition 150 plus shipping

adult upload image

custom stainless headers for a turbo buick 1200 plus shipping
i made a thread on the build process of this set of headers in the fabrication section.search my user name
3 bolt turbo and stock location
304 stainless with rjc mild flanges
1.5 primarys/2.5 crossover and main collector in pass head
tial v-44 with 19-20 lbs spring and separate dump under car
comes with copper exhaust gaskets
all v-band connections
will clear stock starter/ac box/THDP/

hosting images

stock crank
turn it 010/010 and your ready to rock 200 plus shipping

gif hosting

stock front cover assembly 100 plus shipping?
comes with oil pump
a really old but working cam sensor
water pump
a sweet (slightly used) oil filter

gif hosting

stock rods with pistons... and rings 60 plus shipping
never spun bearings or overheated

200-r4 tranny orig. built by vince janis years ago 500 pickup only
not sure of the hard parts
shifts at 5200 everytime
300 rpm shift flare from 1st to 2nd. all other shifts are solid. ive never slipped it

upload images

pro torque converter. 400 plus shipping
billet front hub
non lockup
2800 stall
great top end coupling for that 3rd gear charge

free picture hosting
adult image hosting

Just want to say this is a top notch guy. Cameron has gone out of his way to help me with my combo, and I would not hesitate to buy from him he is a great guy.

What pistons are on the rods? I may PM or call you about the tranny later depending on what's in it.;) I really need to show you how to load thumbnails though.:p

Just want to say this is a top notch guy. Cameron has gone out of his way to help me with my combo, and I would not hesitate to buy from him he is a great guy.
hows your car running? hopfully in better condition than mine! lol

What pistons are on the rods? I may PM or call you about the tranny later depending on what's in it.;) I really need to show you how to load thumbnails though.:p
shoot me a call anytime, the pistons are stock bore origional items.....they make great ash trays

why thumbnails? keep the bandwidth down?
You got it.;)

As far as the pistons I've got a set of stock ones and don't need any more. I am interested in the tranny if it's internals are what I'm hoping for though. Send me a PM with your email and I'll see about sending you the last mods to my frame I just started Slim.:eek: It's not going to get on the web but you might find it interesting.:D

You got it.;)

As far as the pistons I've got a set of stock ones and don't need any more. I am interested in the tranny if it's internals are what I'm hoping for though. Send me a PM with your email and I'll see about sending you the last mods to my frame I just started Slim.:eek: It's not going to get on the web but you might find it interesting.:D

sounds interesting. pm sent. my frame will need all the help it can get with the next build:)

sounds interesting. pm sent. my frame will need all the help it can get with the next build:)
Got the info and I'll send a test first so I know you got it. I can tell you to reweld ever frigging weld on the frame though.:mad: I had some sections that were blown through as much as a foot long.o_O If you want to get an idea of what I've been fighting do a search for "Finally got some time" under my name or in B4black. It may give you some ideas.:D Updates will be coming soon since I finally got the last mod figured out and started.;)

I txted you last night,ill be getting back with you later on in the day thanks.

2nd place is 1st place loser!

If the convertor was a 3200 I'd seriously think about it Cam. Did you get the pics of the Z I sent you?

majority of the large items that are difficult to ship are on Cl. i sent them after i got back from vacation and heard no response back. shoot my your number and ill get you a few as i have photos on my phone