Parting out my 87 WE-4 T-TOP CAR

t top

HOW much for the passanger side t -top that have the latches not the pins ,pics please.

Hello Gents, sorry for the delay, here is a link to the pictures I've taken so far.

ssynergy's photos and albums on webshots

The pictures are in the WE-4 PARTS

ckmm, I will take the $50+shipping for the radiator, or if you can pick it up that would be great. LMK

SMS, Steve the cruise control assembly is yours, I don't do pay pal, only U.S. Money order, and I will take a picture of the assembly taday, and add it. Thanks

ALVAROG1983 Al, I took pictures of the fuel tank and sending unit for you, check out the link above. Thanks

UNDER-PRESSURE Pictures of the ANALOG DASH are posted in the link above. Thanks

DGC I will take some pictures of the bumpers and coolant tanks for you, and post then in the link above. Thanks

PsYcHo GN I do have the Front UCA's but I can't remove then right now, due to the car being in my garage, and that would render the car imobile.

JKessler Pictures of the T-TOPS are in the link above, BTW someone else expressed interest in both units. Thanks

VinsGN Pictures of the wheels are in the link above. LMK

regulz I would consider it, but at the moment I will hold off on that invasive of a process. Thanks

samandw Hey the pictures are in the link above, and BTW, I really wanted to sell both bumpers together. Thanks

badnat Hey the pictures of the BRF tranny are located in the above link. Thanks

Hi,
Do you still have the 4 stock aluminum T wheels?,If so please let me know!
They would have to be shipped to me,here is my zip code 92064.Need these wheels,looking to hear from you!
Thanks,
John Alstrand

I am interested in the rear bumper outer shell and both rub strips for the bumpers but mostly the rear bumper. I see someone else is interested in the inner support and I don't need it. Shipping to 79707. Let me hear from you.

Rich

How is the condition of the quarter windows' weatherstripping? Can you send a pic?

Have you ran the transmission? Any upgrades or issues? Just curious how much life is left in it??? You ever get up towards Dothan, AL?
Thanks,
Bob

Hi,
Do you still have the 4 stock aluminum T wheels?,If so please let me know!
They would have to be shipped to me,here is my zip code 92064.Need these wheels,looking to hear from you!
Thanks,
John Alstrand

Hi, I have not got answered yet!Could you let me know please?

John A.

Hes tired of it all!:biggrin:
I need a good hood liner, I found his pics on webshots. Did the hood sell? Is the hood liner gone.
I blew a hose under boost and gashed mine. It was perfect and original
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!