Parting out my 87 WE-4 T-TOP CAR

SSYNERGY

Hey Fella's, I am parting out my T-TOP WE-4, since it will require way too much time and effort to restore. I am also restoring my 88 Monte SS, and this car will provide me with the necessary part to complete some of that restoration, like changing the interior color from that horrible maroon color to that of the WE-4. The story behind this T-TOP WE-4 car is pretty interesting, I was really looking for a REGULAR REGAL a couple years ago, to drop one of my LT-1/2004R combinations into it, but a friend told me of this black Buick he knew of that has been sitting for awhile. I got it for a really good price, and it has sat in my garage since then, but time NEVER availed itself for me to attempt a restoration. Pictures of all components are available.

REAR-END: Stock 3.42 G80 rear-end & Driveshaft (STILL IN CAR) $800 Local pick-up or $800+ S&H

WHEELS: 4- Stock Aluminum T-Wheels, no road/curb rash. 2 of the 4 wheels have been bead-blasted $200 Local pick-up or $200+ S&H

TRANSMISSION: Stock non slipping BRF 2004R with stock D5 converter, 107K miles $600 shipped, or $500 local pick-up.

CONSOLE-SHIFT TILT STEERING COLUMN with CRUISE CONTROL: $110 local pick-up, or $110+S&H.

T-TYPE STEERING WHEEL & HORN BUTTON: Needs to be re-covered, due to wear and sun damage $60 shipped.

CONSOLE SHIFTER & CABLE (Missing shift handle): $90 shipped.

COMPLETELY UN-CUT 87 WE-4 BODY ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESSES: This included the Complete 87 TURBO Engine harness, Positive and Negative battery cables, C-100 Vehicle Electrical harness/Front lights &Wiper/Horn harness, Complete Under-dash Fuse panel harness, Rear body harness to taillights, and fuel pump/gauge, and Cruise control harness, all for $550 shipped.

**ENGINE with NEW SENSORS &ACCESSORIES** Cylinder heads were removed to be rebuilt, as well checking piston wear and install ARP head bolts. The cylinders still have hash marks in them. I have the following NEW SENSORS and NEW PARTS for the engine. The TPS, CTS, ICCC & ICM, IACV, Crankshaft sensor, CS-144 Alternator, Water-pump, Starter, Bosch 1-wire O2 Sensor, and Speed-Pro stock Turbo-Buick lifters. This includes all engine accessories, stock turbo/intercooler and bracketry $1500.

ANALOG WE-4 TURBO DASH CLUSTER ONLY: With 107K Miles, Good condition and undamaged $120 shipped[/B]

ELECTRONICS: Stock working BUICK radio $80 shipped

DRIVER SIDE WE-4 FENDER: Inner and outer pieces, with a slight dent on lower section of outer fender $60 local pickup, or $60+S&H.

PASSENGER SIDE WE-4 FENDERS: Inner and outer pieces, no damage $80 local pick-up, or $80+S&H.

TR/GN HOOD: Great condition with TURBO 6 liner $200 local pick-up, or $200+S&H.

TR/GN QUICK-RATIO STEERING BOX (STILL IN CAR): Stock WE-4 unit, with 107K miles $75 local or $75+S&H.

COOLANT AND WIPER FLUID BOTTLES: Great condition, and no cracks, $30 shipped for both.

STOCK TR/GN RADIATOR: Good condition unit with no leaks $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

STOCK TR/GN COOLING FAN & UPPER/LOWER MOUNTS: Working unit $100 shipped.

STOCK 87 WE-4 BLACK GRILLE & NOSE (STILL ON CAR): Good condition, and none damaged grille ONLY $200 shipped, or $350 +S&H for complete unit. The nose had some paint coming off on one corner, near the grille, but no damage to either pieces.

ALUMINUM FRONT BUMPER: Good non damaged WE-4 front bumper $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

ALUMINUM REAR BUMPER: Good non damaged WE-4 rear bumper $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

1987 WE-4 FUEL TANK & ANALOG SENDING UNIT: Good non damaged stock fuel tank and sending unit $120 local pick-up or $120+S&H.

REAR BLACK OUT LIGHTS: Good condition $50 shipped.

TR/GN CRUISE CONTROL ACTUATOR & CABLE: $60 shipped.

QUARTER WINDOWS WITH BLACKOUT TRIM: $80 for both sides shipped.

LMK what else you need, contact me at 850-271-0994, or email me at ashley.greenaway.ctr@navy.mil I am located in the Panama City, Florida area

Pictures are available on all parts. U.S. Money Orders only, I don’t have PAY PAL

Fuel Tank

Hey Fella's, I am parting out my T-TOP WE-4, since it will require way too much time and effort to restore. I am also restoring my 88 Monte SS, and this car will provide me with the necessary part to complete some of that restoration, like changing the interior color from that horrible maroon color to that of the WE-4. The story behind this T-TOP WE-4 car is pretty interesting, I was really looking for a REGULAR REGAL a couple years ago, to drop one of my LT-1/2004R combinations into it, but a friend told me of this black Buick he knew of that has been sitting for awhile. I got it for a really good price, and it has sat in my garage since then, but time NEVER availed itself for me to attempt a restoration. Pictures of all components are available.

REAR-END: Stock 3.42 G80 rear-end & Driveshaft (STILL IN CAR) $800 Local pick-up or $800+ S&H

WHEELS: 4- Stock Aluminum T-Wheels, no road/curb rash. 2 of the 4 wheels have been bead-blasted $200 Local pick-up or $200+ S&H

TRANSMISSION: Stock non slipping BRF 2004R with stock D5 converter, 107K miles $600 shipped, or $500 local pick-up.

CONSOLE-SHIFT TILT STEERING COLUMN with CRUISE CONTROL: $110 local pick-up, or $110+S&H.

T-TYPE STEERING WHEEL & HORN BUTTON: Needs to be re-covered, due to wear and sun damage $60 shipped.

CONSOLE SHIFTER & CABLE (Missing shift handle): $90 shipped.

COMPLETELY UN-CUT 87 WE-4 BODY ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESSES: This included the Complete 87 TURBO Engine harness, Positive and Negative battery cables, C-100 Vehicle Electrical harness/Front lights &Wiper/Horn harness, Complete Under-dash Fuse panel harness, Rear body harness to taillights, and fuel pump/gauge, and Cruise control harness, all for $550 shipped.

**ENGINE with NEW SENSORS &ACCESSORIES** Cylinder heads were removed to be rebuilt, as well checking piston wear and install ARP head bolts. The cylinders still have hash marks in them. I have the following NEW SENSORS and NEW PARTS for the engine. The TPS, CTS, ICCC & ICM, IACV, Crankshaft sensor, CS-144 Alternator, Water-pump, Starter, Bosch 1-wire O2 Sensor, and Speed-Pro stock Turbo-Buick lifters. This includes all engine accessories, stock turbo/intercooler and bracketry $1500.

ANALOG WE-4 TURBO DASH CLUSTER ONLY: With 107K Miles, Good condition and undamaged $120 shipped[/B]

ELECTRONICS: Stock working BUICK radio $80 shipped

DRIVER SIDE WE-4 FENDER: Inner and outer pieces, with a slight dent on lower section of outer fender $60 local pickup, or $60+S&H.

PASSENGER SIDE WE-4 FENDERS: Inner and outer pieces, no damage $80 local pick-up, or $80+S&H.

TR/GN HOOD: Great condition with TURBO 6 liner $200 local pick-up, or $200+S&H.

TR/GN QUICK-RATIO STEERING BOX (STILL IN CAR): Stock WE-4 unit, with 107K miles $75 local or $75+S&H.

COOLANT AND WIPER FLUID BOTTLES: Great condition, and no cracks, $30 shipped for both.

STOCK TR/GN RADIATOR: Good condition unit with no leaks $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

STOCK TR/GN COOLING FAN & UPPER/LOWER MOUNTS: Working unit $100 shipped.

STOCK 87 WE-4 BLACK GRILLE & NOSE (STILL ON CAR): Good condition, and none damaged grille ONLY $200 shipped, or $350 +S&H for complete unit. The nose had some paint coming off on one corner, near the grille, but no damage to either pieces.

ALUMINUM FRONT BUMPER: Good non damaged WE-4 front bumper $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

ALUMINUM REAR BUMPER: Good non damaged WE-4 rear bumper $100 local pick-up or $100+S&H.

1987 WE-4 FUEL TANK & ANALOG SENDING UNIT: Good non damaged stock fuel tank and sending unit $120 local pick-up or $120+S&H.

REAR BLACK OUT LIGHTS: Good condition $50 shipped.

TR/GN CRUISE CONTROL ACTUATOR & CABLE: $60 shipped.

QUARTER WINDOWS WITH BLACKOUT TRIM: $80 for both sides shipped.

LMK what else you need, contact me at 850-271-0994, or email me at ashley.greenaway.ctr@navy.mil I am located in the Panama City, Florida area

Pictures are available on all parts. U.S. Money Orders only, I don’t have PAY PAL

HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO 90605 ON FUEL TANK ALSO DO YOU HAVE OEM HEADER PANEL

AL

I'd be interested in the fenders, front bumper, header panel, and headlight bezel if you have it. Does your car have aluminum bumper supports as well? How heavy is that aluminum bumper? Lighter/heavier than fiberglass?

Could you send me some pictures?

Fixing a fender bender and want to lose some weight in the process.

VinsGN, I will send pictures of the wheels this weekend. Thanks

SixStringTerror, sorry the bumper fillers are brittle and damaged, and this car does not have a spoiler like the GN's but the trunk lid is in great shape, and is for sale.

4eYEtURD, I sent you pictures of the speedo assembly

SamanDW, Just for clarification, the front and rear bumpers are the steel bumpers with the aluminum bumper supports. The headlight bezels are not broken, but the black paint is faded. I will take pictures of all that you inquired about. BTW, the complete nose is for sale. The grille is very good, and the nose will need painting, but completely un-damaged. What exactly is the header panel? I'm sure I have it but not familiar with the name :):).

Georgewe4, I've sent an email as well Sir :).

d

do you have a turbo for sale if so what size and how much thanks

Hello ALVAROG1983, I will check what it costs to ship the FUEL TANK and SENDING UNIT to to your location. Now I know what the header panel is, I do have the OEM WE-4 Headerpanel, but it someone else has already inquired about it. I will send you pictures of it as well none-the-less.

GENTLEMEN:, I will also take a picture of the SPID so you are all aware of the options that came on this car.

samandw, I do have the header-panel with all components, with exception of the bumper-fillers. Since you are interested in the fenders as well, are you interested in the complete NOSE as a whole, as a package deal?

ckmm, someone is coming over today to buy the complete engine and new component package, and the turbo is stock original.

Interested in aluminum bumpers and coolant/wiper tanks. If possible pictures of both items would be appreciated. Estimate of shipping to 20815?
Thanks, DGC

Items

Hello ALVAROG1983, I will check what it costs to ship the FUEL TANK and SENDING UNIT to to your location. Now I know what the header panel is, I do have the OEM WE-4 Headerpanel, but it someone else has already inquired about it. I will send you pictures of it as well none-the-less.

GENTLEMEN:, I will also take a picture of the SPID so you are all aware of the options that came on this car.

samandw, I do have the header-panel with all components, with exception of the bumper-fillers. Since you are interested in the fenders as well, are you interested in the complete NOSE as a whole, as a package deal?

ckmm, someone is coming over today to buy the complete engine and new component package, and the turbo is stock original.

KEEP ME POSTED THANKS

AL

I will take the cruise control actuator assembly, the bracket that mounts to the fenderwell, and the brake switch that goes with it. Do you take paypal?

Steve