Parting out COMPLETE 87 GN

quick85nat

6 shooter
my buddies car,
engine is out and at machine shop it just got rebuilt .30 over with forged pistons,everything done right,rebuilt heads and new cam etc etc,asking about 3 grand for engine

the body on the car is rough has good rear wind though and really nice set of stock chrome wheels and new center caps.....interior is perfect,power seat and concert sound.

g80 posi,works fine no noises

all trim and stuff is there and nice

car ran when pulled into garage then engine and tranny came out...lost interest.

tranny is fresh with better pump mand hardend parts etc etc

email me at tjclt250r@aol.com my name is tim,or call my buddy paulo 508-904-3559,the car is all together it will be parted out by demand...

trans

what's the best price for the tranny shipped to 78070? Rebuilt and ready, right?

thanks
jp

I need the pasenger side relay cover if you have it. If in good condition shoot me a price shipped to 48021. Thanks. Mike Foley

You have the lower door panels for the concert sound in black I presume?? If so email me some pics and a price at comradburk@gmail.com Can you send me some pictures of the seats too. I might be interested in those, especially the rear seat.

parting 87 GN

Still got the engine wire loom,,shoot me a price and the condition of the loom,,,I`m dead in the water right now on my project,the last one I got was bad and had to return it,so I`m needing one now---let me know,,Jack

Power Antenna

Do You have a working power antenna to sell? I so how much for it to 27265

Thanks

UPDATED parts list

This is paolo the owner of the GN being parted out, I'm not near the car currently but this is a good portion of the performance and miscellaneous parts I have stashed away

walbro 304 hi-flow fuel pump $50
COMPLETE & BARELY USED!! hooker 2.5" exhaust w/test pipe and aerochamber straight through mufflers $200
4 brand new center caps $60 takes the set
Adjustable wastegate $20
Set of Delphi 37# injectors VERY CLEAN $120
Set of custom valve covers (homemade but NICE!) -email for pic & tell me what theyre worth to you
Ported intake, with modified plenum (compare to accufab) and TB $300
TA-49 turbo very low miles but with bolt stuck in exhaust housing will sell AS IS for $200
Brand new in box Art Carr performance rebuild kit for a 200-4r -$200 (check the art carr site this kit is almost $400 shipped!)
urethane body bushing set -$80
New oil pump, still in box -$40

much more to come when i get home and take a serious inventory
email pforchielli@msn.com or call 508 904 3559