parting out a few regals

GMV6TURBOPOWER

i have a complete hardtop 87 regal 6cylinder NA 350c tranny no pwer anything. black car maroon interior bench seat column shift manual windows and locks.complete car in running condition send list of needs or wants. i also have a hardtop 87 T limited 307 NA 2004r tranny 3.08 posi rear digital dash pw pl grey car grey interior car is complete. i also have some t top parts from a 86 gn i parted out.i will also be getting in a hardtop 85 limited 307 NA 2004r rosewood with a bench seat maroon interior send a list of what you want or need and i'll let you know condition and price. all parts are in connecticut:)

Front Air Dams

I am looking for the plastic front air dams for my 87gn, mine have been beat up badly due to the car being lowered and them scraping going up and down driveweays.:eek: Just wondering if you have any of these in decent condition? Car has been raised up back to factory height, so just am looking to make it look better.;) Let me know.

Brandon

Looking for a complete front bumper with shocks. Yahoo isn't letting me send email right now, so please reply here.

Turbojack, I have a black header panel with hole for emblem, but I'm only looking to trade for one without hole.

On the 87 Limited, How are the door panels especially the plastic around the pull handles that has the "limited" nameplate on it?

Black front fenders

What kind of condition are the black driver and passenger front fenders. Do you have any pics. What parts do you have for the t-tops, I am looking for complete grey t-top interior trim. How much shipped to 33602 for the fenders and how much for interior pieces.