IMG_5660.JPG
IMG_5661.JPG
IMG_5662.JPG
IMG_5663.JPG
IMG_5664.JPG
IMG_5665.JPG
IMG_5666.JPG
For Sale
A complete 34,000 mile Limited interior....BLUE is the color.
Just removed from the car. If you have a Turbo Limited in need of interior, you need this.
I'm selling this as a complete package...don't really want to separate. It's all too nice.
Excellent condition Factory PLUSH carpet
Excellent condition 60/40 Split bench front seat. ( just a slight hint of wear on seat cording)
Mint condition rear seat
Mint condition lower door panels w/ plush carpet inserts
Very nice upper door panels but the factory chrome needs a bit of restoration ( no coffin door pulls)
Very nice rear sail panel inserts....factory chrome needs restoration
Excellent condition complete set of blue seat belts. ( drivers belt has some wear from sliding adjustor)
Mint condition rear package tray w/ plastic trim still fastened

Price $1750 obo....prefer pick up. No shipping

I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh Pa

Thank you
Coach

Last edited:
View attachment 311754 View attachment 311755 View attachment 311756 View attachment 311757 View attachment 311758 View attachment 311760 View attachment 311761 View attachment 311762 View attachment 311763 View attachment 311764 For Sale
A complete 34,000 mile Limited interior....BLUE is the color.
Just removed from the car. If you have a Turbo Limited in need of interior, you need this.
I'm selling this as a complete package...don't really want to separate. It's all too nice.
Excellent condition Factory PLUSH carpet
Excellent condition 60/40 Split bench front seat. ( just a slight hint of wear on seat cording)
Mint condition rear seat
Mint condition lower door panels w/ plush carpet inserts
Very nice upper door panels but the factory chrome needs a bit of restoration ( no coffin door pulls)
Very nice rear sail panel inserts....factory chrome needs restoration
Excellent condition complete set of blue seat belts. ( drivers belt has some wear from sliding adjustor)
Mint condition rear package tray w/ plastic trim still fastened

Price $1750 obo....prefer pick up. No shipping

I'm 90 miles north of Pittsburgh Pa

Thank you
Coach
How much for the wheel for panels and the a.c. panel under dash.

Steering wheel, upper door panels and the a/c vent panel below the steering columm
The steering wheel is available. It truly is in mint condition. The other pieces are sold
Thank you

You have a message.. Also what about the dash pc that covers the speakers in the top of the dash?