parting out 87 turbo t with t tops

G money I will pass on the transmission.... Its been a week with no response to my pm...

it has roller cam 210-210 champion irons. and a whole lot more. let me know if your looking for any hard to find parts. chances are I have what your looking for. thanks, Fred

Hi Fred, any chance you have the alternator pivot stud ?

Hi Fred, any chance you have the alternator pivot stud ?
I still have all of the accessory brackets, bolts, tensioner,still. im not sure what you mean by pivot bolt. let me know where it goes. im sure I have it.

I still have all of the accessory brackets, bolts, tensioner,still. im not sure what you mean by pivot bolt. let me know where it goes. im sure I have it.

Ahhhh.... a couple days too late. Already bought one from another member. Thanks for getting back to me however. I am still looking for the power steering reservoir cap (reverse thread) if you have one.

sorry guys, been out of the loop, had the flu. but if there are any questions ive missed please pm me and ill return your messages asap. thanks, Fred

Are the lower door panels still available? I saw where you said they were in great condition. Can you send me some pics? Also are they the concert sound?