parting out 87 turbo t with t tops

GNX026

GM World Class Tech
it has roller cam 210-210 champion irons. and a whole lot more. let me know if your looking for any hard to find parts. chances are I have what your looking for. thanks, Fred

I'm interested In the champion heads and possibly the whole motor. How is the condition of the motor and spec's? Thanks

Do you have the Middle piece that holds the t Tops in place. This piece in the pic? If so so , how much shipped to 33983 florida.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1453129814778.jpg
    1453129814778.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 142
Does it have gray upper door panels? What condition are they in?
Thanks
D

I'm interested In the champion heads and possibly the whole motor. How is the condition of the motor and spec's? Thanks
the motor runs great, the bottom is stock, never been machined. the crank is stock as well. has double roller chain set new front cover with hi volume pump. champion irons, and roller cam set up and roller rockers, champion valve covers.

door panels are grey but they are not in great condition, the lowers look almost new.

Quote shipping and let me know.

Also,, engine wiring harness, if available
just sold the harness, but I do have two more in great shape.the weight of the harness is 12 lbs. ill get you the shipping cost as soon as I can. thanks, Fred

the motor runs great, the bottom is stock, never been machined. the crank is stock as well. has double roller chain set new front cover with hi volume pump. champion irons, and roller cam set up and roller rockers, champion valve covers.
Pm sent

tensioner, yes. door sill plates acceptable but ill post pics and let you decide.