Parting Out 87 Turbo T (T-Top)

Still have the steering wheel, its rougher than I thought price is lowered to 50. Thanks for the bump ITSAV6.

Blown&injected sounds like a fair price to me, PM me with shipping info and method of payment. If you use paypal my account is cuear4@eiu.edu. By the way thanks for getting shipping cost, its been a busy week.

PM sent on sunvisors.

Just signed up for a Paypal account so I am ready when you are

Just want to make sure the shipping costs I estimated are going to be OK - just guessed on the size and weight and since the package size I estimated called for an over-size package fee so it could be more or less.

Let me know when you are ready.

Thanks,

Yup I got about the same shipping prices as you, so fire the payment when ready and I'll get them out to you.

Thanks

New thread with sold parts taken off and new parts included, coming soon.

Blown&Injected-

I just got finished double checking anything that had to do with our transaction, as far as I see there is nothing mentioned about the lower door panels. Previous posts show you emphasizing your interest in the upper door panels. The pictures I sent you were only of the upper door panels and there was no mention of the lowers ever being included. From searching, the final price for the upper door panels also seems to be fair.

With all of that out of the way I would like for the rest of our discussions to take place through e-mail or PM. If you have anything that mentions the lowers being included or anything of that nature I would appreciate you sending that to me. I hope we can get things squared away as there was obviously bad communications on both our parts.

Thanks,
Eric

Believe me I understand about the pressures of Final Exams - probably have some papers to write too don't ya?

I do not wish to add to your to do list during Finals time so if you have not yet shipped, maybe we can come to some other agreement. It will cost you just to send the other parts so how about just refunding to me the $27 shipping and you save the cost of shipping and keep the lowers.

Just tossing out an idea that seems like an easy and fast solution. Let me know if this is agreeable.

Sounds good to me, whats your paypal? If you prefer money order I could do that as well, have your information to.

any injectors/chip? I just need something to test out my electrical work is all, nothing special or that's gotta run 11s.

parts!

can you send pics of the seats front and rear if they are all grey and does the dash bezel have the hole for the passenger side remote mirror? also is the 145 dash analog or digital if analog do you have the reducer to go with it? and would you sell the billet vacuum block seperate? thanks and look forward to your replies mike at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net