Parting out 87 Ttype in south TX

BLACK DEATH DSR

Well since they stole my WE4 about a year ago, I finally decided to sell everything I have that is related to Buicks. This parts car is first to go. If anyone is interested in any parts off of this car let me know. It has about 130k miles on it. Aluminum supports & drums. Engine will need to be rebuilt but it is a good short block, I think. I bought the car this way to swap this drivetrain into my 66 Nova, but things change. I will also trade for stuff that I want or need. Got anything for a Hayabusa? Here are some pics.
email me at filt166@yahoo.com

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

http://home.grandecom.net/~chefley/MVC-006S.JPG
http://home.grandecom.net/~chefley/MVC-007S.JPG

I am looking for 2 "T" alum wheels, no tires and the 2 chrome strips that are on the driver side upper door panel, but only if they are very nice and crack free. Also, the dash plaque above the glove box. Thanks

engine

are you selling it as a long block with all acc.including wire harness need to do a 85 to 87 transplant and how much and where are you located and how much for the hood

T spool email me on the stuff you want. I have 2-wheels and I will get the tires off. The door strip? Dsah plaque is there.

I could sell the long block if someone wants it with everything. Email me.

87 buickracer your pms are full it says.

I am in Corpus Christi, Texas 78415 south of San Antonio & Houston.

need parts....

Working on a Father/son El Camino project.....could you either PM me or give me a call. I may be interested in everthing other than the wheels and trim pieces the other guys need. I am reasonably close in Southwest Houston.

I see in your pic you still have the two oval clips which support the main wiring harnest over by the the Air condition accumlator and evaporator. If they are not broken how much for both to 11230.
Sal

Parts needed

Please check your e mails at filt166@yahoo.com. You have some items I'd like to buy ! instrument cluster and power seat switch , etc. - - ! I'll be out of town till Sunday. If you haven't pulled tach/boost wiring before, easiest to remove horsecollar and dash proper. Connector may be taped to harness up high in top right section behind dash itself. please reply using lovellgl@aol.com Thanks. Gary L.

Sorry for late replys or no replys.
DeputyDawg & I are working out a deal for the entire car.
If it doesnt go through I will let everyone know.