PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

dash pad

Hi my name is tom I am looking for a dash pad gray for a 86 we4 as my car was from texas and has a split in center on seam. Also looking for a instermant or dash cluster for my car it is a floor shift if have anything available let me know. email adderess is siegle4@sbcglobal.net

thanks tom :cool:

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

I have the glass and other pieces, you still want to meet tomorrow 4-5pm?

Bob 4:30 fri sounds good on last thing i need the black trunk moulding that goes on the edge of the trunk lid.

Thanks Tony

baadgn

I'll try to get one for tomorrow. I dont have any off , but I will see what I can do tomorrow. See you tomorrow.

Finishline

Intercooled88s said:
finishline

Stock down pipe or stainless?

A stock down pipe is good enough for me. Go ahead and give me a total with the down pipe, A/C lines and shipping.

finishline

Total with shipping for AC lines and down pipe would be $110. Shipping was a little more with the down pipe, but not much.

Intercooled88s said:
finishline

Total with shipping for AC lines and down pipe would be $110. Shipping was a little more with the down pipe, but not much.[/QUOTE

I sent you a PM

I am in need of the metal front and rear headliner trim pieces that go along the tops of the front and rear window. Have any in grey for the GN's? If so how much for them shipped to 80829?

my85grandnation

I have the front and rear metal head liner trim pieces, grey. they are in good condition. I would take $65 shipped to your zip.