PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

I had another car delivered today, 87 GN anyone need anything before I post my next parts list , Car has 68k on it and the front bumper is sold and the rearend is sold. Just wanted to give my regular buyers first shot at anything they want, this was suggested by Dave L! Told you I would post it Dave.

Intercooled88s said:
mob1202

Ive parted a few cars with blue interior dont have any seats or consoles. I should have most of the plastic trim in blue and lower door panels. Is there anything you are looking for in particular?

I need thel trim that is next to the drivers left shoulder that starts at the headliner and goes down to the floor.

TTT, have a new list with parts from my newest Parts cars, I will post it tomorrow. Its gonna be a huge list, pieces I thought I didnt have. Along with performance parts(Stainless ATR headers with crossover $500 etc.)

Do you still have the stock turbo for $50 do you accept paypal?

mob1202

I didnt get to the back of the bay yet, I can see the blue interior pieces just need to move more boxes out to get to them. I have the trim piece just need to check the condition up close.