Parting out 87 GN, roller and performance parts

Remembe that Brian only gets to the board once or twice a week guys. His responses will be slow.

Remembe that Brian only gets to the board once or twice a week guys. His responses will be slow.

LOL. very true but I'm not in Charleston this week so I will try my best to respond to everyone now before it gets overwhelming. I saw 17 PM's on my phone and freaked out!

I will post photos of the roller here to keep from emailing the different people who have asked.

The exhaust is 3" in diameter.

Attachments

• IMG_0692-sm.jpg
    IMG_0692-sm.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0693-sm.jpg
    IMG_0693-sm.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0695-sm.jpg
    IMG_0695-sm.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0697-sm.jpg
    IMG_0697-sm.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0698-sm.jpg
    IMG_0698-sm.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0700-sm.jpg
    IMG_0700-sm.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0708-sm.jpg
    IMG_0708-sm.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0709-sm.jpg
    IMG_0709-sm.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0713-sm.jpg
    IMG_0713-sm.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 123
more. . .

Attachments

• IMG_0714-sm.jpg
    IMG_0714-sm.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0715-sm.jpg
    IMG_0715-sm.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0719-sm.jpg
    IMG_0719-sm.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 78
Who assembled the block and any upgrades done to it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got it from a member here who was a GM master tech and had acquired these blocks back in the day when these were being produced and sold. I know he a big buick guy and had all the machine work done up north but I don't have the shop name. He assembled it and everything looks correct. It has a factory std fillet crank, 2 dot rods, TRW forged pistons (std bore), not sure on brand of bearings or rings. ARP main studs and ARP rod bolts. The entire thing is fresh . . so fresh I had to install freeze plugs into the block as it didn't have any.

Interested in the ported heads. Can you provide detailed specs and pics? Thanks

Will supply photos later. I ported these so nothing as far as specs. They aren't hogged out but heavy gasket match, bowl blend, smoothed guides, and opened exhaust side up. I've done several sets of these with good results.

Intercooler?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes. Factory intercooler soda blasted and painted silver (core left bare alu) - looks great and doesn't leak.

Intercooler - $75

Which KB headers are they Brian?

These are originals. I will post photos of everything I've got tomorrow. Will be at the shop most of the day finishing window kits but will try and get the photos up tomorrow night.

I have Added parts i forgot I had to the list -

accessory bracket with pulleys and tensioner - $80

Put me in line for this pending pics

Bryan

will do Bryan.

I have many PM's that i just can't get to. literally have about 30 people who are interested in stuff. If you haven't heard from me it means i just haven't gotten to you yet. . . I promise you will here from me either way. I'm trying to be fair about the first in line stuff so it takes a second to figure out who to offer to first.

More tomorrow when done with window stuff.

will do Bryan.

I have many PM's that i just can't get to. literally have about 30 people who are interested in stuff. If you haven't heard from me it means i just haven't gotten to you yet. . . I promise you will here from me either way. I'm trying to be fair about the first in line stuff so it takes a second to figure out who to offer to first.

More tomorrow when done with window stuff.
I am in no hurry at all...car is in NC at Richards shop 900 miles away. When you get to it...

Bryan

Interested in : Newly assembled 109 block with forged TRW pistons - ARP main studs and ARP rod bolts. NOS block std crank std bore, never run - $1850

Is this just the short block or is there a cam, oil pan installed? Anymore info? Pics?
Where are you located?

thks
aaron

todd, love the avatar!! LOL. yes but there may be someone in front of you so let me check.

datquick, yes the cold air kit is for sale. pm me

Royal, this is a fully assembled short block but does not include pan, cam, front cover etc. I have those items up for sale as well.