Digital gauge cluster bezel $80
Radio bezel $30
Glove box $30
Metal radio backing with cig. lighter $20
Front ashtray $25
i need A HOOD FOR MY CAR PLEASE CALL ME AT 810 6105772 NY NAME IS SAM

Drivers side mirror with control $30
Passenger side mirror $20
Stock window motors $20 each (still work great)
Whole window track system $25 each side
Door handle inside and out/lock system $40 each side
front bumper fillers $30 each (needs painted/ very flexible still)
Header emblem 3.8 liter turbo $30
Black door strip $15 for both

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 287
  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 281
  • car4.JPG
    car4.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 278
  • car5.JPG
    car5.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 281
I will take Header emblem 3.8 liter turbo $30 as long is there is no Damage and it is complete and not fade out. Shoot me a PM with your info and I will get the $30 out to you Thanks

Front bench seats with seatbelt guides and track $100
Passenger fender (very minor dent) $100
Driver fender (needs dent repair) $50
Black front wheel well trim $30 each
Interior trim name a price....
Dome light $25
Front track covers $25 for all
Door breathers $30 for both
Rocker panel covers that say Body by Fisher $45 per side/$80 both
Black antenna cover $10
Turbo Hood $175

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 278
  • car0.JPG
    car0.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 275
  • car44.JPG
    car44.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 272
  • cara.JPG
    cara.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 272
  • cart.JPG
    cart.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 269
license plate bracket rubbers....

hey, there are two little rubber thingys thqt keep the rear license plate bracket from slamming into the body of the car after letting it go.....i need them. i know they're little and problably not worth your time, but.......let me know thanks! shipping to 44090 ohio (problably a .42 stamp!)

Just wanted to update and let everyone know that all parts are still avalible besides the steering wheel, wheel well trim, A/C controls, padded dash,rubber gas tank stoppers, and grille. If anything I have priced sofar is more then you think it should cost just let me know what you'd be willing to pay and I'll see what I can do.

Items sold now are steering wheel, wheel well trim, A/C controls, padded dash,rubber gas tank stoppers, grille, door panels, all of interior plastic, all of the blackout trim and IAC motor. Everything else is still available. I will be out of town August 4th-7th.

For the engine, transmission and rear end whoever wants it has to come pull the items off. I want $300 for the engine, $350 for the transmission and $500 for the rear end. Rear end is drum to drum.

Pms sent! Quater glass with black trim $75 for each, Front bumper $85, Rear bumper $70. All other glass is in good conditon in the car and the rear window has the defrost. Give me a price that you think is fair on those items.

i'm just south of you near three rivers, MI and am looking for a couple parts. please send me a PM with a phone number i can reach you at.
thanks ...... bw jones