Parting out 84 Regal T-Type

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a couple people interested in buying whole car so I'm holding off on pulling parts off of it for a week. Anyone interested in parts feel free to let me know still that way I can keep you in mind if nothing goes through. If someone is wanting a part shipped within the next few days I won't be able to do it and just don't want to waste anyones time. Thanks,Nick

part out 84

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a couple people interested in buying whole car so I'm holding off on pulling parts off of it for a week. Anyone interested in parts feel free to let me know still that way I can keep you in mind if nothing goes through. If someone is wanting a part shipped within the next few days I won't be able to do it and just don't want to waste anyones time. Thanks,Nick

i was wondering how much for the s pipe coming off the turbo please give me a call 323-385-3098 kevin

re:steering wheel

i might be interested in the steering wheel if it is nice and you dont sell the whole car....Dave

im interested in the roller. how are the main rear frame rails? im not needing a motor,tranny, or rear end in a car. what you want to for that? if anyone else wants to go in this car and split it up. im in iowa. let me know.:cool:

where in Iowa are you?:cool:

Wanted to let everyone know I am starting to part out the car now. As of right now I just have the head light bezels/side marker and the tail lights out. Let me know what your wanting and I can get it out for you.

wheel well trim

does it have the black wheel well trims, and if so, what kind of shape are they in?

Yes it has the black wheel well trim. As for what shape they are in I'm not sure. I can try getting them off today and clean them up and send you a picture if you could give me your e-mail.

Okay I guess the wheel well trim is not coming off anytime soon. Screws are rusted up. Will have to wait till I get the car pulled out on a flat surface to jack it up and pull the wheels off.

Any Pictures of the Turbo Ornment on Header Panel. I am looking for nice one if nice I will take it

I'm thinking I'm going to leave the ornment on the header panel and sell it together as of right now unless someone just wants the header panel without the ornment. I guess if the price was right I'd be willing to take it off of it. I can probably snap a picture of it tomarrow and send it to your e-mail. Tonight is bedtime for me though lol.

i need a bunch of odds and ends..
did you sell the headlight bezels yet?
how much for the bumper fillers- if they are in good shape, that is.
i'd also be interested in the radio and cluster bezels, as well as the rectangular filler piece in the passenger side of the dash.
did you sell the whelewell moldings yet? i need the right rear, but will take all of them if you don't want to seperate them.
sell the rearend yet? just got me a Monte SS project that could use an 8.5.
how do the doors look? mine are rusted out along the bottom, so i need those as well.
how's the trans work, and is it the stock one?
hell, i might as well get some cash and a pickup with a trailer and get the whole damn thing from you...

How much for the whole dash and dash plate. give me a call 615-306-0800 to discuss your items. Robert Nashville,TN

Parts off sofar.....Remember this interior is brown not burgundy

Lower door panels with speaker covers and rubber strip $80 both
Upper door panels with strap and chrome strip $75 each
Door arm rests $20 for both
Visor passenger and driver(pass. lighted mirror) $30 for both
Blackout door window trim 3 piece $150 per side
2 piece door mold $50 per side
Door lock switches with bracket $15 each
Power window switches with bracket $20 each
Rear view mirror $15
Head light bezels blackout $100 for both
Side markers $80 for both or $45 each
Tail lights with blackout trim $60 for both (passenger side reverse lens is cracked pretty bad)

Parts are without shipping

Attachments

• part.JPG
    part.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 326
  • part1.JPG
    part1.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 325
  • part2.JPG
    part2.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 328
  • part4.JPG