PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to purchase. One GN dash and speedometer surround. One complete set of GN seat belts. Prefer great condition as just installed new carpet, headliner, door panels and seat covers.

Need to purchase. One GN dash and speedometer surround. One complete set of GN seat belts. Prefer great condition as just installed new carpet, headliner, door panels and seat covers.

Do you need it for 85-87 and do you need the gray padded part that goes from door to door that the gauges bolt into and the radio etc. I just want to besure we are talking about the same parts. And you also want the gray surround that goes around the gauges thats also padded.

I have the Gn seat belts also, I will have to check the conditon of the rear seat belts, that seem to always have surface rust on the base of them, where they bolt to the floor.

I'm in need of the wire/little plastic clip that goes to the horn button. Not sure what the proper name is called, but it's what makes the horn work on the steering wheelo_O Got one of those?

Do u have any complete upper door panels from a GN or t-type in good condition? I also need a complete steering wheel, shift knob and that upper plate that goes on top of the center console..its for my 84GN...any help would be appreciated..thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.