PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for complete front and rear bumpers with supports and shocks that will fit my '87 GN. They do not have to be black but that would help. Can you give me a price shipped to 60451.

Thanks,
Jason

Do you need alum or steel reinforcement? If shipped without the reinforcement part it saves alot of money. I have front in chrome and the rear in black.

I'll get back to ever one later today. I have alot of Truck freight I need to ship this morning, before the weather gets bad here.

Do you need alum or steel reinforcement? If shipped without the reinforcement part it saves alot of money. I have front in chrome and the rear in black.
Yes, I do need the reinforcement. Can you give me a price for front and rear bumpers, reinforcement/support and shocks with shipping for steel and then for aluminum. ZIP 60451.

will you separate the mirrors from the doors of the monte ss? also does that include the support plates on the back side of the doors? if so how much?

thanks
-matt

I was looking for a center console for my buicks if you still have one. Let me know cost and shipping to 15236. Thanks Rick

just a reminder on those pics of that steering wheel for a 84 gn ..by any chance would u have a good shifter plate for the center console??..i also need some door straps and pull escutcheons

Status
Not open for further replies.