PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard, third and last try, rear fillers???????????????????Matts 87 we4. Are you a selective seller? please let me know, Id'e love to take a ride to Springfield again....peace Bob, hope to hear from ya. Matt Carroll (508-574-6210)

never heard, third and last try, rear fillers???????????????????Matts 87 we4. Are you a selective seller? please let me know, Id'e love to take a ride to Springfield again....peace Bob, hope to hear from ya. Matt Carroll (508-574-6210)

Sorry about that. That was an old ad that keeps getting pulled back up and I dont get post confirmations from it. I think I may have one rear filler but not both.

I saw on the first page that one of the 442's was a Hurst/Olds..do you have any lightning rod shifters by chance? If so, can you PM how much for the entire setup shipped to 46184? Thanks!!

I got my cam sensor yesterday.

Nice to do business with you. Fair and fast.

Thank you.

I saw on the first page that one of the 442's was a Hurst/Olds..do you have any lightning rod shifters by chance? If so, can you PM how much for the entire setup shipped to 46184? Thanks!!

Its just a 442 they put Hurst decals on. It only has the 442 shifter in it, no lightning rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.