Parting out 10 sec GN. From the rear to the front mount!

Re: parts

Not a good way to make friends here. That would shaft everything we have been trying to acomplish here. The more gentleman way of asking that would have been, after you sell what is spoken for, what would you want for the car?

If I wanted something from the peanut gallery id call donald duck. Now your beat

nastyveg ill give you 200 for the maf and translator and ill pick it up.Im also interested in the precision intercooler and other misc parts you have.Let me know.

If I wanted something from the peanut gallery id call donald duck. Now your beat

nastyveg ill give you 200 for the maf and translator and ill pick it up.Im also interested in the precision intercooler and other misc parts you have.Let me know.
PM sent internet tough guy...

PM sent internet tough guy...

Your the one sending threats through PM and im the internet tough guy?Like i said whats the problem with offering more for something,its the way of business.Its up to the OP what he wants to do not you.If you left him a deposit then it would be different but you didn't.

Not a good way to make friends here. That would shaft everything we have been trying to acomplish here. The more gentleman way of asking that would have been, after you sell what is spoken for, what would you want for the car?

If I was the seller I would much rather sell everything to one person then have to rent the UPS store for a week:tongue:

Sorry for not getting back to anyone yesterday, I had some problems ce up when I got home from work. I will try and post the pics of everything else, it just takes forever on my computer. I will PM everyone who is in line for the parts. I'm going to figure shipping by flat rate boxes. I think it's 5.00 for small 10.00 for medium and 15.00 for large. Most items will fit in small and med.

Sold parts

The heads and intake are sold. I posted more pics on photobucket, user name turbosixracing

Scanmaster sold. I had a lot of people saying they want parts and have had 1 person send funds. I have parts listed locally and have sold some stuff locally. If I get funds via paypal it will be yours, just email me for paypal info. Do not send funds to my email address in the posting. My email is kerryburgoyne@yahoo.com. I also have people coming to look-buy parts today, tomorrow and Saturday so if your serious email me before the parts are sold.

down pipe

So, all i have to do is send the money for the downpipe? paypal? address? for shipping cost iam in zip code 39648