Parting out 10 sec GN. From the rear to the front mount!

Don't bother

I just spent 3 hours driving an he did even have the respect to come out an tell me he sold everything!!!:mad: I text him when I was on my way then drove 90 minutes text him I was there an he TEXT me everything was sold half hour before I got there!!!:mad: Guess I just wasted a tank of gas an 3 hours of time for some JERK. Why if he was planning on selling everything he would waste my time??????

What is going on?! Is the OP going to respond to any pm's or this thread? I would like to know whats going on also!

What is going on?! Is the OP going to respond to any pm's or this thread? I would like to know whats going on also!
What's going on is the guy selling has pulled a fast one on all of us. Waisted all of our time and maybe even took some loot in the process!!!

Well I filed a dispute with paypal.. He hasn't responded to anything, hopefully I can get my $$ back if that was his true intentions.

Becareful

Not really a strait shooter becareful/ There are plenty of honest people here that wont was your time.

Hw about an email? Your scanmaster was shipped. And mrnick I sold everything before you came, so what's your problem.you snooze you loose, if you came out sooner you probably would have had a shot. I never botched and whined about someone beating me to the punch, I just made sure if I wanted something in the future I jumped on it. Why should people Be careful? Ask anyone who bought parts or talked to me. I stated in the post TO EMAIL ME I don't have time to check pm's on all the boards I posted on. So to all who have a problem with someone buying the parts first, DON'T SLEEP

hw about an email? Your scanmaster was shipped. And mrnick i sold everything before you came, so what's your problem.you snooze you loose, if you came out sooner you probably would have had a shot. I never botched and whined about someone beating me to the punch, i just made sure if i wanted something in the future i jumped on it. Why should people be careful? Ask anyone who bought parts or talked to me. I stated in the post to email me i don't have time to check pm's on all the boards i posted on. So to all who have a problem with someone buying the parts first, don't sleep
you got an email and pm's...not to mention the crap i went through to make sure i was the first one to post?????? I have the email i sent as well as the pm"s that you replied to.....still no maf or translator...

Let See

Let see I told you when you texted me I would be down saturday?
You said in your post people were coming on saturday?
I text you before I drove 90 minutes an wasted a tank of fuel.
You text me when I text you I was there you sold everything?
The person you sold the car to PMed me that he made the deal Friday night but looking at the photos was goona pass.

Don't worry you will get yours!