parting 87 Limited

79stage1

I am parting a 87 Limited.was a v8 car light hit in front header and drivers fender are damaged.no motor or trans.car was silver now black with gray interior.nice doors,glass,int.power windows,tilt.I am keeping some interior parts everything else is for sale I am located 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh Pa all parts pickup car will be at my house in the next few days if anyone wants to check it out

How is the condition of the driver's door pull assembly? (on upper dash with dark grey inserts and pull)

thanks

car is at my house now I am keeping some interior has nice dash w/gray inserts,the trunk lid is also solid but has 2 holes drilled from a spoiler,rear bumper is good but has been painted black

what type of seats are in the car? I'm looking for a power drivers seat for my 45/45 seat config. Let me know.

Thanks
John

if anyone is interested will sell whole car for $275. or $50. each for the doors with power windows,$40. for trunk lid,$50. for gray dash with gray inserts,good glass,floors,tilt,its a solid roof car has american racing wheels on it I found a motor for my car since I blew it up so need some extra cash must pick up