Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

the shifter is for a 200R? can I get the cable and bracket on the trans?all with the pull straps,covers,buick emblem in grill for a GN,and a short seat belt(female end--drivers side) end --Gray--shipped to 60548--how much? Thanks

the shifter is for a 200R? can I get the cable and bracket on the trans?all with the pull straps,covers,buick emblem in grill for a GN,and a short seat belt(female end--drivers side) end --Gray--shipped to 60548--how much? Thanks

Shifter is for a 200 4r. I would include cable and bracket on trans. I have the dark gray pull strap covers. I have black pull straps if that will work for you, Im out of gray. I will give you a packaged deal. Let me know if you want the black pull straps and I can give you a total.

I dont have the grillemblem or the seat belt

black would be ok--what about seat belt end--short one drivers side and the buick emble in the grill for a GN--shipped to 60548--thanks Bob

Hello

Im looking for the rear passenger side drum hardware. The parking brake lever, and shoe guide. Its number 18 and 9 on the diagram.

Please let me know and I can send payment.
GN Rear Blowup.jpg

would you have the following?
All for an 86-87 Grand National: Accelerator Throttle Cable, bracket for throttle cable (Mounts on top of the plenum) and the main fuel line (that attaches at the frame mount (DS) to the fuel rail (PS)????

Looking for a known working right gauge clutter piece that has the right signal, and all other idiot light indicators shipped to 16105

Also willing to purchase a complete working full cluster

Both for a 86 t type

Thanks
Chris