Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

Hi, I have a 87 Grand National with T-Tops. Do you have the black trim for the left and right side that runs behind drivers & passsenger window on the B roof pillar? Its the wide trim that comes to a point at the roof line and slips on the small black molding that goes across the roof. Please let me know price and shipping to 21787. Thanks Very Much!!

do you also have a gray shifter handle and looking for a ratchet shifter for a 200r ? what kind do you have and what is there? any pics of the stuff? do you have the covers for the door pulls? what is your paypal info? try to get everything together.

I have a complete Gray T handle. I also have a ratchet shifter for a 200r. And I have 4 dark gray pull strap covers, whats your zip code?

Hi, I have a 87 Grand National with T-Tops. Do you have the black trim for the left and right side that runs behind drivers & passsenger window on the B roof pillar? Its the wide trim that comes to a point at the roof line and slips on the small black molding that goes across the roof. Please let me know price and shipping to 21787. Thanks Very Much!!

I dont have any that arent dented.

60548---any pics? what kind of ratchet shifter is it? What is with the shifter(cable)? waiting on shifter info and price on other stuff---handle,covers,shifter with pull straps all to my zip---package deal? Thanks Bob

Whats your e mail address? I will take some pictures today, the pictures might not be that great the LCD viewing screen stopped working on my camera.

also looking for a Buick emblem in the grill for a 87 gn to same 60548 with my other stuff listed....Thanks Bob

Seat covers for front buckets and rear in grey? Don't need to be brand new show quality.

Zip is 98311