Parted out motor. Check in with needs. Turbo's, inj, etc...

RED LS1

I still have a bunch of odds and ends. I pulled the motor and trans and here is what's left. I can supply pictures to any serious parties. If you don't like the prices, PM me and I'll double check them to be reasonable. I'm not really sure on all the values.

1. Turbonetics CPT-66. All polished in great condition. Older turbo but miles are very low. No funny shaft play. Makes mid 10 power on the right motor. Comes all set up with Turbonetics RG45 Wastegate also polished and extremely low miles. $800 shipped.

2. Siemans/Deka injectors 83 lbs in perfect condition. $250 shipped. SOLD

3. 4 inch Polished Mass air pipe from RJC. Very nice quality part from RJC with a good shine. This one is very low miles but has some small marks and scratches maybe. One small spot had something with some heat touch it. It comes with black rubber coupler and 2 T-bolt clamps. $80 shipped. SOLD

4. Factory 3.8 Manifolds and crossover. Fully glass beaded and resprayed with High temp Silver. They look great. They have the usual repair made to them. I checked them over and did a tad mor Tig welding to make sure they're good. $100 shipped. SOLD

5. Factory GN Cam sensor. Worked good. $75 SOLD

6. Factory alternator/ac bracket, clean ON HOLD

7. Factory Fuel injector rail with #8 fitting. Painted and clean. Comes with Billet Kirbans FPR.
$100 shipped SOLD

8. Crank and water pump pullies painted nice and in great shape. $100 shipped.

9. Tensioner with pulley $55 shipped SOLD

10. Stock rocker shafts. $45 shipped.

11. Coolant hard lines for the motor. painted nice $ 45 shipped. SOLD

12. Billet vacuum block and hardlines. 45 shipped SOLD

13. Stock 3.8 crank needs Polish or cut $150 shipped.

14. Stock Oil pan $50 shipped SOLD

15. Stock piston set. 1 piston broke but comes with 1 extra correct piston and rod so 7 total. $ 100 shipped. $125 with clean ARP Rod bolts.

16. Stock Valve covers with newer paint. also have Metco breathers $120 shipped.

I also have Brackets that mount from headers to the alt, I have the alternator, AC pump and all AC stuff, condenser, Coil pack, and more....

I also have almost every nut and bolt from the motor part out. I may put together a giant hardware lot that will include everything including ARP Main studs, rod bolts and Head bolts.

Last edited:
Okay. VtheGNMan has first dibs on tensioner. I'll mark it sold when it happens.

Would you do a package deal on items 2,4,5,7,11,and 12? Do you have the chip that goes with the injectors? Thanks,
Troy

Last edited:
Here is the hardware stuff. When I get some time I will try to list everything I have. I'd really like to sell it with the ARP Mains & Rod bolts. I have the ARP head bolts but i'm not sure if they're a complete set at this point.

Also have the sensors. Crank sensor, Knock sensor Intake sensors etc...

VtheGNman was first in line for the tensioner and paid this morning as he promised. A lot of other stuff pending to TurboTroy and will be marked sold if purchased. I am pulling the ALT bracket as I believe it's way to cheap. They were selling for $125 in '10.