part throttle miss

guys, i've been chasing this stupid miss or hic-up for a while now, getting tired of it. this only happens at light load, not at idle or wot. it almost sounds like the car is cutting in and out. i've tried a new coil/module, checked plugs...they are fine. i'm gonna try a new maf tomorrow. the one i have now is a lt1 circa 2001. 02s are normal and int stays 128 and blms 128-138. is there anything else i can look at or try? no codes either. thanks!
You're too lean off idle. You'll need different programing in your chip. The best thing about Max Effort is you can change many different parameters without having to send your chip off to be burned.

Adrian, i did unplug the cam sensor and the hicup went away, so i tried a new bonnet but didnt work. i tightened the ring screw and it ran ok for a time but the more i hammered it the worse it got. so i would try RJC's cam sensor fix. its cheap and worth a shot. mind you this whole cam sensor was brand new at time of rebuild so i'd be dissapointed if it were broken. from there i would try the crank sensor. good luck!

As mentioned before, isn't this the infamous "tip in stumble"? My car with the stock chip does it, but the car with the turbotweek chip does not. It seems to go away after the car is warmed up. I would contact Eric and see what he says.

no its more than a tip in stumble, it does it just driving around not into boost, once the boost comes up, the cut-out is gone. i gave Adrain another TT chip, so he can try that too.

i have yet to do anything like that, i and i think Matt also didnt try that either.

well where i am working it is -40 F and at home it is around 5F

as soon as i got home i park the car and let it hibernate for the winter.

planning lots of work on it, but i need to get home first. one week.

My car did the same thing and it was the cam sensor. The loacting tang on it shered off and it had spun around . Its hard to tell if it is broken off by just looking at it . Unplug it while the car is running and see if it still does it , If it doesn't pull the cap off the cam sensor and try and rotate the little wheel with your hand. fixed mine with a rjc kit works good now.